Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What does everyone have planned for this Halloween? The actual day is on a Tuesday this year, so I'm looking forward to going to some parties the weekend before but still being able to hand out candy to kids on the actual night.

Posted

Going out with the kid on the 31st. I had that requested off 3 months ago. The one holiday I can't miss

  • Like 2
Posted

 

Filthy casuals

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

All I know is ill be at City club on the Saturday and I will probably just hang at my friends place. Im opens to last minute plans so im looking around. 

Posted

Going to buy pumpkins last minute as I return shortly before Halloween. Kids are still young yet so it will be a short bout of trick or treat, but wanting a more homebound type of event. Less candy but more snacks, and maybe some "forbidden" horror movie. Haven't figured out the movie yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 128 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.