Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

...well, it's been winter for about 45 minutes now, so why not?

 

 

Posted (edited)


Yeah that's about as cheery as I get.

What really irks me about the thread is the title is "christmas and other year-end holidays thread 2023" like the other holidays (of which there are many) are lesser than it and don't bare mentioning.  Could have just called it "Year-end holidays thread 2023" and it would have been all inclusive and not "otherizing" the rest.  As I posted there's a video about Festivus but there is also Yule and Saturnalia among many others (Hanukah and Kwanzaa come to mind as well.)

Edited by Scary Guy
Posted
7 hours ago, Simon Bar Sinister said:

...well, it's been winter for about 45 minutes now, so why not?

 

 

it is indeed as well more eco friendly than fireworks BEAUTIFUL 😍 

Posted
9 hours ago, gwen said:

it is indeed as well more eco friendly than fireworks

 

I'm not sure of that since all those drones are made of plastic and contain batteries.  The production and destruction of those aren't very good on the environment either.

 

Though they can be programmed to do way more impressive things.

Could also combine them too for maximum negative environmental impact (and fun!):

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

    • TronRP
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.