kat (1) Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I been kinda up on this case since seeing it on Deadly Women. Is anyone following this story here? Thoughts? https://www.cnn.com/2026/10/07/us/live-news/christa-pike-court-hearing
TronRP Posted 55 minutes ago Posted 55 minutes ago She woke up a week afterwards. Did they just hold on to her body?!? Well, it did take 20 years to get to this point, so why not. 🤷♂️ kat 1
kat (1) Posted 54 minutes ago Author Posted 54 minutes ago She was on life support I believe, which makes no sense to me at all.
TronRP Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago Exactly. What was the point of a State Execution if paramedics are standing by...so to speak.
TronRP Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago Jamaal Howard asking the court to pause his execution because of what happened in Pike's case is hilarious. It's like he believes he might survive his execution in critical condition as well.
TronRP Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago The thing that stings in all of this is this story: "Pike's victim Colleen Slemmer has been forgotten, Tennessee resident says" https://www.cnn.com/2026/10/07/us/live-news/christa-pike-court-hearing?post-id=cmuygnxa80000356rvraoi8vm kat 1
kat (1) Posted 40 minutes ago Author Posted 40 minutes ago She carried a piece of the girls skull around.
TronRP Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago Because the lady survived, they forgot why she was on Death Row in the first place and are acting like she's the victim instead of the girl she killed 20 years ago. I wouldn't know how to react in this situation if I were a family member of Colleen Slemmer. She was murdered by Christa Pike and her boyfriend after they lured her to the woods and tortured for a half hour before Pike bashed her head in, thus killing her. kat 1
TronRP Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago Now I'm going to be all up in this story. I had no idea about it. I usually live on ID TV, but things changed after I got a ROKU TV...lol kat 1
kat (1) Posted 20 minutes ago Author Posted 20 minutes ago Source: YouTube https://share.google/i1SpbMvw3JnNS1v4G
TronRP Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago They already have the update on Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christa_Pike I find it crazy that she was looking out for her own well being regarding her execution. One might believe the entire thing was planned. kat 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now