Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cranberry juice with seltzer water

Posted

Non-alcoholic White Champagne

Posted

Coffee. Strong, badly needed, coffee.

Posted

20oz Red Bull....:biggrin:

Posted

Twinings English Breakfast Black Tea

large.592d5909a610d_TwiningsEnglishBreakfastTea053017.jpg

Posted

20oz Coca-Cola

Posted

24oz Faygo Moon Mist

large.593393f64eb2a_24ozFaygoMoonMist060417.jpg

Posted

Herbalife Ignite-Me Orange Liftoff with Orange Boost Best Defense

 

Posted

12oz can of Mountain Dew

Posted

Strawberry milk

Posted

16oz Monster Energy Zero Ultra

Posted

8oz Little Hug - Fruit Barrels: Lime Green

Posted

Herbalife (H3O Orangeade, Orange Boost Best Defense, CR7 Drive Acai Berry) + 12oz can of Mountain Dew

Posted

10oz Arizona Half & Half Iced Tea 

Posted

Ripit Energy Fuel: Power

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

K-Cup: Dark Magic Coffee with Delight: French Vanilla Creamer

gallery_4589_1225_68229.jpg

Posted

Herbalife Niteworks

Posted

16oz Ripit 3-WAY

gallery_4589_1202_16423.jpg

Posted

12oz Can of Coca-Cola

10oz Bottle of Herbalife Lemon Niteworks

Posted

16oz Red Bull

Posted

16oz USO Can of Coca-Cola

Apparently there is a “Share an ICE COLD Coke” campaign going on from May 25, through July 31.

COCA-COLA SALUTES ARMED FORCES, SUPPORTS USO WITH PATRIOTIC BOTTLES

large.5956ff5e422d8_Coca-cola-Coke-Soda-

I was not aware of this when I bought it.  I was just thirsty and the display was perfectly placed. :biggrin:

Posted

Coca-Cola

Posted

Reddi Whip Shooters with a Peach Cream Soda Chaser...makes mouths happy...

smeyat 061213.png

Posted

Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea

YES!!!:drool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.