Jump to content

The DGN Hello Forum (Info, Rules & Questions) - Introduce or re-introduce yourself here.

Detroit Gothic.net Website "How to" questions, new member introductions and DGN - specific posts.


4,337 topics in this forum

  1. Just wanted to say...

    • 0 replies
    • 162 views
  2. just wanted to try agian

    • 17 replies
    • 368 views
  3. Jynxxx's self-indulgent post milestone thread 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 1k views
  4. KARLOFF......

    • 5 replies
    • 173 views
  5. Kat...I'm a KyttiKaht

    • 22 replies
    • 328 views
    • 7 replies
    • 645 views
  6. Kellygrrrrrl In Hospital

    • 1 reply
    • 428 views
  7. Ken

    • 5 replies
    • 202 views
  8. Kinda New

    • 6 replies
    • 393 views
  9. Kiri_no_aijin Aka Koneko Is Coming To Visit

    • 11 replies
    • 372 views
  10. Kitten Status Update

    • 11 replies
    • 397 views
  11. kitty questionnaire

    • 7 replies
    • 379 views
  12. Knock Knock

    • 10 replies
    • 469 views
  13. Knowme, Nomi, Naomi 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 696 views
  14. ktkatp 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 352 views
  15. ktkatp

    • 9 replies
    • 301 views
  16. Lady Windstone!

    • 0 replies
    • 154 views
  17. LadyWolf

    • 19 replies
    • 587 views
  18. Lanaia Lee Here

    • 10 replies
    • 369 views
  19. Large Update

    • 6 replies
    • 548 views
  20. Last call for DGN Night Fliers!

    • 3 replies
    • 257 views
  21. Last Post Info 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 964 views
  22. Lazerquest? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Leaving

    • 12 replies
    • 275 views
  24. Leaving DGN

    • 20 replies
    • 697 views
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Slogo
      Actually had intake at a new place today. Good first impression of the place
    • Scary Guy
      I'm sure it does, and it isn't like he's not a good guy with a good job that can pay for the therapy.  Seriously one of my best friends and one of the nicest guys that I know (but I only try to associate with those anyway.)
    • kat
      Damn. That would feel shitty.
    • Scary Guy
      My other non goth friend just sent me this: "You know what sucks is when you're trying to find a psychologist and you know you already have a problem with low self-worth? It's when you reach out to 9 psychologists and only 2 of them get back to you, and both of those to reject you."   Something else I hadn't thought of!
    • NocteSpiritus
      I'm of two minds on this. 1. I understand why he did what he did. At least I hope I do. And yeah, he just wanted it to end even with what he got for help. Yet despite all of this, if you don't care of yourself, it's not going to get better and/or level out. 2. I do feel in some sense that it was selfish that he did it.        Another thing is even with the negative stigma on mental health, it's even worse for men because society tells that men are supposed to suppress their feelings. So, maybe even if you're getting help, you're not fulling acknowledging your feelings.        I have depression (and undiagonised adhd, besides the point), and know I should reach out to others. I just don't want to burden anyone with what's going on in my head because I know they've got their own lives going on.    There's something (think there were tests) that proved that for some people, sitting and just listening to the rain helps them relax.    For me, I've been doing the best I can since my dad passed (lung cancer spread to his brain). And despite all that I've done, I still feel like I'm behind on everything. I'll probably add more after some sleep.
  • Top Posters +

    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      19
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      9
    3. 3
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      2
    5. 5
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      2
    6. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      kat
      kat
      52
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      36
    3. 3
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      13
    4. 4
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      4
    5. 5
      NocteSpiritus
      NocteSpiritus
      3
    6. 6
      gwen
      gwen
      2
    7. 7
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      1
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      TronRP
      TronRP
      446
    2. 2
      kat
      kat
      268
    3. 3
      creatureofthenyte
      creatureofthenyte
      56
    4. 4
      Soulrev
      Soulrev
      37
    5. 5
      Scary Guy
      Scary Guy
      23
    6. 6
      Slogo
      Slogo
      17
    7. 7
      Trene4000
      Trene4000
      6
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
    1. 1
      phee
      phee
      34,696
    2. 2
      TronRP
      TronRP
      32,243
    3. 3
      Brenda Starrr
      Brenda Starrr
      14,524
    4. 4
      Msterbeau
      Msterbeau
      12,057
    5. 5
      kat
      kat
      10,555
    6. 6
      Rev.Reverence
      Rev.Reverence
      9,969
    7. 7
      Troy Spiral
      Troy Spiral
      9,868
    8. YOU
      Guest
      Guest
      0
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.