Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Absolutely nothing ... and it's great.

Posted

Trying to explain something that is really not very difficult to understand to people who are making it difficult to understand.

Posted

Updating my Live Journal. No public posts this time. :happy:

Posted

Getting in my car in a minute.

Posted

At werk

Posted

My lip hurts

Posted

Wondering if I have the energy to get to Somerset.

Posted

Singing a bunch of Avril Lavigne songs. :innocent

Posted

Waking up exactly where I want to for the rest of my life ... wanting caffiene ... but they closed our Starbucks. :tear

Posted

Playing with the boys, Tyler gave me a little scare this morning by choking on his poptart but we expelled it and he's fine now.

Posted

sitting at home. wondering what I should do today.

Posted

... waiting ...

Posted

... and downloading some demo versions of video games.

Posted

dealing with my headache

:tear

Posted

Changing my tongue ring.

Posted

Eww ... it tastes like soap. lol.

Posted

Playing Unreal Tournament.

Nothing like a first person shooter at 10:30am. :innocent

Posted

Going through my mail.

Browsing the Helzberg Diamond's Valentine's Day catalog. :happy:

Opening the rest of my mail.

Posted

Tryng to feel motivated

Posted

scratching my toe

Posted

Pushing the "start" button on my keypad to start my car and get it all nice and warm so I can leave.

Posted

Tryng to feel motivated

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Changing my name to motivated

Posted

Just listened to Pharoh and Froyn on my answering machine... Oh they got a doozey to share LOL

"Serves you screws right fo rnot coming by and taking me with you! HA! Don't piss off da faerie :cool "

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.