Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Posting rude comments to some of the off the wall You Tube videos,the best part is when they respond to your comment,LOL!!!

Posted

getting ready for bed already! it's been a long day. :cat:

Posted

Getting ready to go see a special certain someone who lives by a beach with a lighthouse...nice...

Posted

Talking to Reaper on the phone,and listening to him answer the CB

Posted

Hanging out at Motorcity Joes coffee house,this place is awesome

Posted

winding down after cleaning/packing/rearranging things for the past 7 hours

Posted

STILL trying to sleep ... Pain meds aren't working at the moment. Wow - this hurts really bad.

Posted

trying to wind down from all the driving I did today

Posted (edited)

Resting on my laurels. Lady Jynxxx broke the bank! :)

All my bills are paid, as well as my I.O.U. notes.

I can breathe, and I can bloody feckin' SLEEP.

I could CRY, I'm so happy to be able to REST.

If y'all don't hear from me in a day or so, it's because I was a sleep glutton gettin' my nut off.

Fear not. ;)

P.S. I haven't forgotten my date with a dream. We're still on.

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted (edited)

Thinking about tomorrow and how nervous/anxious I am.

And looking through all the pix that were taken tonight.. deciding which one's

will make it online.

Edited by ManicQueen
Posted

Hoping Rayne feels better

Posted

Eating breakfast... NOM NOM NOM!!

Posted

yawning .. waiting for the java to kick in.

Posted

Trying to shape up

Posted

chilling here, sorta half asleep.. waiting for my love to get on and call me on skype

Posted

Trying to wake up enough to drive out and get something to eat, and buy some new clothes.

Posted

Watching my three year old dance to VNV Nation and doing laundry.

Posted
:devil: Drinking coffee,and drink those 5 hour energy shots
Posted

Looking for a ride to City Club, and getting ready-- just in case I find one.

Posted
!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!
Posted

Waiting to leave..see you all at CC!

Posted

Wishing I hadn't partied so hard last night..I just got invited to go see Kid Rock, and I'm still hurtin' from last night at CC! :crybaby:

Besides, I don't have a THING to wear!

So unless my friend Julius shows up with a new outfit, dresses Trailer Court Barbie and puts on her make-up, and manages to revive her with his magical powers, I have a lot of work to do.

Ay chingado!

Posted

Running machines ad sneaking in a DGN post or two

Posted

bad, crank! bad! *swats your nose with a rolled up news paper* :rofl:

right now, I am thinking about a certain someone

making this post,

just scheduled an appointment at the dr's office to have my toe looked at. I could deal w/ the pain, I'm now worried because the brusing is getting WORSE, but my toe is going litterally numb....

talking some people on IM.

:)

Posted

Was respecing my Warlock for the who knows how many times.. just got done trying her out and I think I found the perfect build. I's happy!

Looking online at phones.. thinking about buying a new one.

Looking for a phone number now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.