Msterbeau Posted September 17, 2008 Posted September 17, 2008 (edited) And double posting... Edited September 17, 2008 by Msterbeau
ManicQueen Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 Getting my gym bag together and walking out the door.. buh byez!
Guest Megalicious Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 Thinking about taking a run again. To get this frustration OUT OF ME!
Reaper Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 Waiting for the trailer to come over from Mexico so I can get the hell out of Laredo and back home.
Homicidalheathen Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 exactly this: i have two broken fingers, long story and I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT 3 major disastersb today so i am using them way too much IT HURTS one is perma crooked now THIS FUCKING SUCKS BEAVER BOTTOMS i have been used, abused...and never choosed by 3 so called 'friends' this week... my car is an expensive money eating hole and is temp out of service tired of phonies my ONE TRUE FRIEND is too busy for me these days cause of PUSSY gggrrrrrrrrrrr! i got psycho kitty on the lose over here
LizZyBeaR420 Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 Watching this new kids movie my mom rented..... called "Nim's Island" ..Kinda boring , thatz why Im on here!
Destroit Posted September 18, 2008 Posted September 18, 2008 Sitting here in P building at Center campus MCC on break from an exam. Also sitting next to two preppy girls and just hearing them talk makes me want to kill again. If I hear "like", "totally", or "oh my god" again I swear...
jynxxxedangel Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 Cracking my first Natty Ice of the evening!
ManicQueen Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 Getting ready to go to the drs to make sure I've healed properly which I'm sure I'm going to get into trouble after he finds out what I've been doing.
bean Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 wondering if one of the issues with the board was that thread names were invisible, since there's several threads started on the same exact topic.
Destroit Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 SO much shit to do all the damn time...serioul.
hunhee Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 (edited) Reminiscing about my olden days, and how much I've changed.. *sighs* And how much I've stayed the same, just no one noticed before.. *sighs more* Edited September 19, 2008 by hunhee
jynxxxedangel Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 Trying to get it together, so I can drive myself up to Wal-Mart and pick up a few beauty products. I feel beat up today, and I have a busy day coming up right early tomorrow morning.
Rayne Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 Wondering why I received paperwork in the mail for a 2002 Ford Explorer when I have never had nor owned a 2002 Ford Explorer. And wondering if that stupid raccoon really did do more damage to my car than I originally thought it did since it was suggested to me that, that is probably the cause of my recent loud obnoxious noise issues.
ManicQueen Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 Cleaning out the fire pit for tonight.. making some food.
Bernadette Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 Waiting for the java to kick in, AND Trying to motivate, so I can get things done and enjoy this pretty day!
Homicidalheathen Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 trying to feel normal again...then its time for errands and whatnot
Ice Queen (1) Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 After having a 32 oz. cappuccino, I am seriously considering trying to sneak a quick snooze into my day. sleep and I just can't seem to come together lately
jynxxxedangel Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 Goin' to a go-go, everybody.. Getting ready to head off to the BEST party in Pontiac tonight.. $10 to get in, FREE WHISKEY SHOTS ALL NIGHT, with admission--$2 bottles, $1 cans, GOOD HOME-MADE FOOD UP THE WAZZOO!!! Whosoever is also interested in attending, PM me! Yesh, that was a shameless plug.. but I would like to see at least a few of my friends there!
Recommended Posts