TitsMcGee Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Well I was going to goto Alpena to the movies so I could see Twilight, BUT the fluffy white stuff has been falling since last night and I really don't feel like driving in it. So I think I shall finish painting then start cleaning house for the family being here next week.
Guest Megalicious Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 About to head to school for a 3 hour lecture *sigh* Someone remind me to NEVER register for a friday class again, EVER! JFC.
Rev.Reverence Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 About to head to school for a 3 hour lecture *sigh* Someone remind me to NEVER register for a friday class again, EVER! JFC. HEY MEG...... ... ...Never ever under any circumstances should you ever register for a Friday class again! (this was a friendly reminder from your Goat-Freind)
Rayne Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 About to head to school for a 3 hour lecture *sigh* Someone remind me to NEVER register for a friday class again, EVER! JFC. Precisely why I registered for Mon - Thurs.
TheGimp Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 trying to relax and find a way to get rid of my damn writers block and clear my mind so i can be creative
StormKnight (1) Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Home from work, contemplating dinner, and a new bottle of something.
Rev.Reverence Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 ...bein' boring...I have done ALL the chores I can...&...now..I am bored...
Head Wreck Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 avoiding doing much. tired and want to have some time off
Riku Namako Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 eating a (rather) late lunch and dreading goin back to work for round 2
jynxxxedangel Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 (edited) Baking a devil's food cake for my bachelor "uncle." He's been pestering me for almost a week, now. Making a deal with my lawn boy to shovel my drive for $45, for the rest of the year. Edited November 21, 2008 by jynxxxedangel
zenaleigh Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Baking a devil's food cake for my uncle. He's been pestering me for almost a week, now. You iz always making something yummy, wonder if I could be a long lost(definitely) Cousins Aunt's Sisters Mother's Brother's Daughter
Rayne Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Laughing at my 6 year old son, who just walked up to me and said "Oh Snap!"
jynxxxedangel Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 You iz always making something yummy, wonder if I could be a long lost(definitely) Cousins Aunt's Sisters Mother's Brother's Daughter << iz kitchen witch.
Head Wreck Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 trying to find an online clip of a sitcom i watch
Guest Megalicious Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 Looking for the right pair of High Heels
torn asunder Posted November 21, 2008 Posted November 21, 2008 pondering my next move(s), and trying to figure out what i'm doing tonight...
torn asunder Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 reading dgn, and finishing my energy drink before going to bed, because i'm a cheap bastard who can't stand to waste anything...
Msterbeau Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 Resting, and having dinner, after a long and productive day.
zenaleigh Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 (edited) watching National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets or whatever....Nick Cage Rocks! Edited November 22, 2008 by zenaleigh
phee Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 Amusing myself by arguing about things I know nothing about.... yay
hunhee Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 Getting ready to go into work.. walking a job, and then for my efforts, getting dinner.. w00t!!!!
TitsMcGee Posted November 22, 2008 Posted November 22, 2008 Making dinner...old family recipie. Polish pork sweet and sour soup.
Recommended Posts