what are you doing right now?
-
Forum Statistics
38.9k
Total Topics822k
Total Posts
-
Topics
-
-
Posts
-
By kat · Posted
Today was such ass. No power we had to try and work in the dark with limited outlets to keep laptops charged. I drove home just defeated, picked up some ribs for dinner and said fuck today. -
By TronRP · Posted
This is weird. I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything. I'm too old for this mindset. I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so. As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy. Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work. -
By TronRP · Posted
2:15pm - Who's Online 1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP -
-
By kat · Posted
This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better!
-
Recommended Posts