Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hullo everbody, I just moved to Madison Heights. I used to live in Iowa, and moved there from Ireland when I was just an 8 year old lad. I like playing the french horn, as well as writing poetry. I'm not gothic myself. Me last girl broke my heart but since her I've had an attraction to people that are into this dark scene. I found this website doing a search. I hope to find friends close by and possibly someone who shares the same interests as me. Ironicly my name is Buddy Kares. Have a good giggle mates! Righto, I'm off. I don't get much time on the internet and it will be a while until next time.

Posted

I'll add that I've been single for some time and bloody sick of it. If there's any chickies out there that show compatibility, I'll try pulling you!

Posted

thought i noticed a bit of british slang there.

hello there and welcome

Posted

That is SO weird!

I'm originally from Iowa, too! Half my family still lives there!

Where in Iowa are you from?

We might have grown up together!!

How cool would that be?!?!

Okay, well, welcome! I'm glad to have another Iowa transplant on the board.

Posted

Hello and welcome! I love Irish men! :wink

You should post some recent pics in the gallery! (If you need help on how to use a feature in here, IM me....I have been on the site for awhile and can help you.)

Posted

'Lo

Posted

Hullo everbody, I just moved to Madison Heights. I used to live in Iowa, and moved there from Ireland when I was just an 8 year old lad. I like playing the french horn, as well as writing poetry. I'm not gothic myself. Me last girl broke my heart but since her I've had an attraction to people that are into this dark scene. I found this website doing a search. I hope to find friends close by and possibly someone who shares the same interests as me. Ironicly my name is Buddy Kares. Have a good giggle mates! Righto, I'm off. I don't get much time on the internet and it will be a while until next time.

Why oh why did you move to this craphole of a town? Quickly, go to Royal Oak or Ferndale, even Roseville has more to do than this town. Well at least RO is just one town to your left :p

thought i noticed a bit of british slang there.

hello there and welcome

Try as you did, Ireland is not Britten, you're thinking of that sorry excuse for a country Scotland.

Posted

Merry Meet and Hi, yah welcome to DGN.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

My grandpa's irish...I always thought it was funny that he NEVER drinks!!

Isn't that a sin or something? No, offense (I'm partially irish myself)

Posted

never mind. i need glasses.

nice horn pic ya got there, satan

Posted

My grandpa's irish...I always thought it was funny that he NEVER drinks!!

Isn't that a sin or something? No, offense (I'm partially irish myself)

I never drink either.

Also Anger Management was a great movie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.