Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Contact me please. I have an invite for you but have lost your email address!

THANX

:blushing

Posted

*throws pillows at the mickster*

Posted

Contact me please. I have an invite for you but have lost your email address!

THANX

:blushing

She's currently on vacation from DGN. PM her... It'll send her an email. Maybe...

Posted

I have lost her email address, and nothing else seems to be intact. I wanted to invite her to Emptys birthday party. She has shut off her PM box.

*pouts*

*throws pillows at the mickster*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah my darling! I wish you were local! You would have to come as well! Hrm, I shall write you a VERY nasty story some time soonish!

Posted

wweeeeee!

Tell empty's I said happy birthday! And give her big sloppy kisses for me!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.