Jump to content

Notes From Underground...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all... I'm still alive, sorry for dropping out of sight for so long... guess I've been unwilling to inflict my depressed impoverished & only marginally stable mental state on anyone. Except poor Tokagemaru who has to deal with it all the time! I miss you all & think about you often... but didn't realize how much I miss being here till last nite when I was organizing pix on my Flickr page & came across the ones from the Goth-B-Q at Medea's last summer. So... I will try to be here more... this community means a lot to me & the least I can do is support it with my presence if not my nonexistent $$.

Posted

Pish.

You shouldn't worry about that; I inflict it upon them all the time.

They just ignore me, heh.

Posted

Was starting to wonder why you mysteriously stopped posting.

Welcome back, glad you came back that is.

Posted

Well, damn, if you can't be depressed on Detroit Gothic, where CAN you be depressed?:rofl:

I am glad to see you back, Pomba!

and we don't ignore you Shade. (even though you'd like to think so, you gothy goth you). :tongue:

Posted

:animier:

WTF... you don't get to leave. It has been decided.

Posted

You heard the All Powerful Spiral! You must stay. FOREVER! Muwahahahahahaha

Posted

No im just the board punching bag. But i get to occasionally be the messenger (puts on UPS driver outfit) of what the powers that be have decided.

Posted

:animier:

WTF... you don't get to leave. It has been decided.

Agreed!!

Posted

Tokagemaru--so that's his name. I was just trying to remember. You and he need to adopt another alter ago, like Sid and Nancy, and I'll remember.

I always thought it was the nature of this board to show up, post a lot, then disappear.

Then rob banks, kill a few enemy combatants, start a retro-garage-new wave-no-wave-punk-ambient-post rock outfit, come back under a different name, talk about how you miss the old you, then claim sheer coincidence that you share the same IP address with the old you, then leave,

then come back and talk about having sex with various board members, then deny it, then get drunk at City Club and hit on other DGNers' girlfriends, then blackout, then hijack threads that get deleted :starwars:, then drink more, then leave the board to find the next true religion,

...and then come back and act as though nothing ever happened.

Isn't that how it always works?

Posted

Hey your finally making an appearance yay!

Posted

I missed you.

I like your posts.

Sorry things haven't been going well for you lately, but it will turn around.

And whay Onyx said, it's a GOTH board. You're SUPPOSED to be depressed!

Posted

Thank you all for the kind thoughts!

It's good to be back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.