Jump to content

So *clears Throat* What Have I Missed?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Havnt really been on at all in almost 2 weeks, and i was starting to go into withdrawls. Got to spend some awsome time with kelllllllly, and ive been workin some awsome 40 hour weeks! So whats new? Who fed Phee? New babys for anyone?

Posted

odims phed phee some wedding cake brenda wondered who stole her icing sugar.

marbles is scrathing her head on where all the flour went,

scary is missing a sizable amount of marzipan and is currently scouring the shire

Posted

Havnt really been on at all in almost 2 weeks, and i was starting to go into withdrawls. Got to spend some awsome time with kelllllllly, and ive been workin some awsome 40 hour weeks! So whats new? Who fed Phee? New babys for anyone?

I got new food fed to me and had a baby

Posted

i grew horns....

Posted

....and a second head.

Posted

....and a second head.

heh.. second head

Posted

heh.. second head

on my shoulder, perv.....

Posted

on my shoulder, perv.....

*hands you a napkin*... for your sholder

Posted

*hands you a napkin*... for your sholder

*hands you implements to clean up your threadjack*

*snort*

Posted

odims phed phee some wedding cake brenda wondered who stole her icing sugar.

marbles is scrathing her head on where all the flour went,

scary is missing a sizable amount of marzipan and is currently scouring the shire

...scouring the shire!! :laugh:

Posted

Well, I got taller. :biggrin: No just kidding, I'm still 5 foot nothing. Or as my hubby & his father call me- 4 foot 12. :rofl:

Posted

Me!!!!!

Posted

"New babies for anyone"...Are you asking anyone who wants a baby gets one or asking if babies where born recently? Haha :p

Posted

I thought I was having a baby but then flames just shot out muh vagina (she gets pissed sometimes) and got like 6 posters in the face. 3 are in critical condition, the other three will be missed terribly until like next year when everyone kinda just forgets. They are survived by their keyboards and monitors.

Posted

I thought I was having a baby but then flames just shot out muh vagina (she gets pissed sometimes) and got like 6 posters in the face. 3 are in critical condition, the other three will be missed terribly until like next year when everyone kinda just forgets. They are survived by their keyboards and monitors.

She didn't miss THAT, but she wishes she did!!! *Bud dah chee*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.