Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, and welcome to DGN. :)

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Hello and Welcome to our Domain!

Dont feed Phee!

Terrible things happen!

Posted

Hey thanks. I guess I can give everyone the scoop. :)

I currently live in Sterling Hts, but expect to be moving to Clawson within the next 6 months. I work for a private school in the area as a horticulturalist. Went to college for Forestry @ MTU. Originally from Detroit, and that is a fairly recent pic of me. I’m divorced, have a two year old daughter who is the best thing in the world. I will probably post some ren fest pics of her if anyone is interested. She is way too cute for her own good. You may have seen me around at City Club or Luna, but not so much in the last eight months or so. I'm hoping to change that cause I miss the scene. Looks like you guys have a pretty cool board here. Wish I discovered it a while ago. Any other questions or comments, feel free to shoot em at me.

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Posted

Nice intro post. Thanks for taking the time. Hopefully we will see on on DGN more often in the future. =)

Posted

welcome. :)

Posted

Hi dare

Posted

Yell-O :welcome:

Posted

Welcome

Posted

Welcome

Posted

Burrich1,

I am new as well, people are very friendly and chatty here. I think you will find them most gracious and welcoming. I may need your help with Bonsai = is it normal for a Juniper to be all brown and brittle?

Later,

B.Hood

Posted

Hello! :biggrin:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.