Jump to content

I'm Back, Did You Guys Miss Me?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone... I'm back... and I'm sure no one missed me... except for Troy who constantly hassled me to come back whenever I was at City Club... (I'm finally posting Troy,no more making me feel guilty >.<) So... yeah, I'll be going now, no more wasting your time

*dashes out*

Posted

Welcome back. Watch out for Giraffes.

Posted

hi. :)

Posted

Welcome back! I'm sure Troy will be glad to see you posting :) Please stick around. Especially for those of us who weren't here before when you were on. It would be terribly sad if you didn't afford us the luxury of getting to know you.

Posted

I remember you! Welcome back.

Posted

Greets again

Posted
:wave hi
Posted

Hiya. :wave:happydance

Posted

Yay, they are all returning

Posted

WELCOME BACK!! Though I doubt you remember me...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.