Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I feel as though I have stepped into a black and white vortex in my own mind, an empty void no light or happiness only the dis pare like falling down a bottomless pit.

Posted

Ive felt that before.

Posted

Ive felt that before.

Angie

Posted

Don't forget the vortex of sin and degradation.

Posted

I can live without degredation but life totally with out sin is no fun. LOL

Posted

I feel as though I have stepped into a black and white vortex in my own mind, an empty void no light or happiness only the dis pare like falling down a bottomless pit.

I feel like that at least once a day, most days. Thankfully, the feeling of despair is pretty short lived, but the falling down a bottomless pit thing seems to linger. I usually snap out of it when I realize how fortunate I truly am.

Posted

I feel as though I have stepped into a black and white vortex in my own mind, an empty void no light or happiness only the dis pare like falling down a bottomless pit.

I get that.

Is it coupled with the feeling of strong negative meaning in everything, and being sick, lethargic, and tired of everything?

Posted

Yeah that is it tired of just doing the same thing and no results with resumes job hunting and interviews.

Posted

Lately it has been harder to get out of this funk any suggestions ?

Posted

Change of scenary/activities, even if it's only temporary. Do something different from the norm or something you haven't done in a while.

Posted

Change of scenary/activities, even if it's only temporary. Do something different from the norm or something you haven't done in a while.

Thanks ! :) I will try that and let u kno how it went.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.