Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What's up, DGN? My girlfriend is on this page and urgesd me to join to meet cool new people and to display some of my photography and art. I hope to network with anyone who appreciates what I do (check my album for some samples). Hope to hear from you soon.

The Devilish Mr Drake

Visit My Myspace Page For More About My Work

Posted

I saw your work in your gallery (haven't had time to check out your myspace), good stuff! :thumbsup: Welcome to the board :)

Posted

hi. :)

Posted

haha.... I win! :kiss

Posted

ha ha, funny girl! kisses!

Posted

Thanks for checking it out. I am new to DGN, so it might take me a while to get used to, but look forward to talking to you more soon.

Posted

hi. :)

hey, nice to meet you.

Posted

Hi dare

Posted

Welcome

Posted

Greetings :welcome:

Posted

Greetings.

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Also:

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Welcome to the board

Posted

Another photog. Excellent.

Some of my stuff is on my MySpace page too: http://myspace.com/msterbeau

I went to your MS page, but didnt see anything in your albums... maybe I am just blind or not looking in the correct place.. help me out, I'd like to see it

Posted

Hell-O and Welcome

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Also:

*drum roll*

In response to the questionaire:

Current location? Owosso (Hell froze over), Michigan

Where from? Phoenix, Arizona

Gender? Male

Work? Photographer By Heart, Bouncer By Profession

School? Winslow High School (WInslow, AZ) - SSU (Salisbury, MD)

Kids? Issabella (The Princess)

Married? Nope

Single? Nope

Hobbies? Photography, Digital Art, Horror Flicks, Banging My Headboard Against The Wall

How Did You Find DGN? My Girlfriend (Torn Willow) Encouraged Me To Join

Other Stuff? I am Italian, Sarcastic, Have A Very Odd Sense Of Humor, Can Cook My Ass Off, Am Also A Guitar Player

Posted

Welcome to the board

WHy, thank you. It is nice to meet so many cool people here.

Posted

new here also still trying to figure out this thing any want to help a brother out lol

Posted

Hello and Welcome to our Domain!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.