Jump to content

Janedead/dynomiiiiite?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't post her real name because I'm not sure how private she likes to keep such things.

But she hasn't posted, nor visited the board since June. I know she was going through some personal issues, but I didn't think she'd disappear from DGN.

Has anyone heard from her? I'm concerned for her.

Posted

I didn't post her real name because I'm not sure how private she likes to keep such things.

But she hasn't posted, nor visited the board since June. I know she was going through some personal issues, but I didn't think she'd disappear from DGN.

Has anyone heard from her? I'm concerned for her.

I've PMed her a couple times in the past. I know there were issues with the soon to be ex. Hopefully she'll pop back up and let us know what's going on.

Posted

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. Hrm. Hope all is well.

Posted

We talk. She's fine. :thumbsup:

Posted

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering also. :)

Posted

Thanks, Brenda. Let her know I'm thinking well for her.

Posted

Same here, let her know we all miss her!!

Posted

We talk. She's fine. :thumbsup:

Same here, let her know we all miss her!!

Actually don't.

Tell her, despite what she's going through,

she will still be the most normal, well-adjusted person to inhabit DGN, past or present,

and her teeth will always be whiter than ours and for that I will not forgive her...

That or tell her we miss her much, and always liked her being around.

Either way works

Flip a coin.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

lol! i just saw this now. thanks guys for thinking of me ;)

Posted

You're welcome. :)

And I think, personally, you should go back to calling yourself Dynomiiiiite.

Posted

maybe there should be a poll on it- which ever name wins i will stick with: dynomiiiiite vs. janedead - fight!

Posted

Look, see? There she is.

Posted

maybe there should be a poll on it- which ever name wins i will stick with: dynomiiiiite vs. janedead - fight!

Wait, now you want your name to be 'janedead-fight'? Make up your mind! Jeesh...

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I saw her sweetness at the DGN Bowling last Saturday. She's doing well. ;):thumbsup:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.