Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya, welcome to DGN, hope to see you around! :welcome: Here's a little questiony thingy that you can fill out (but only if you feel comftorble doing so) just so we know a little something about you:

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Welcome to Our Safe Haven.

Posted

hi. :)

Posted

Welcome to DGN .. please feel free to share your opinions anywhere.. :)

Posted

Hello

Posted

DJ Darks Choir? Oi! See you at IGUN tonight. Haha.

Posted

Hello and welcome :welcome:

Posted

Hiya and welcome.

Posted

Your Reputation Proceeds You

Welcome. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Ralph! I haven't seen you since ... since ... when was the last time I saw you? It must've been a Chaos show. I miss doing those as I always love it when you DJ. Someday I'll have to make it down to Ohio to hang with you down there.

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.