Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there! :welcome: Welcome to our little corner of darkness...we have free coffee and donuts in the Coffee House.

Also, I dare you to feed one...to Phee. Seriously, I'll give you like five bucks...come on...it'll be funny what happens :tongue:

Anyway, INCOMING QUESTIONAIRE, DUCK!

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Chow

Posted

Hello..

Pleasure to meet you all... however, I tend to enjoy sitting in the shadows watching the world play out :shuriken: . So don't be surprised nor offended if you don't "hear" much from me.... :secret:

Posted

We'll forgive you, as long as you'll pass the cookies

Posted

We'll forgive you, as long as you'll pass the cookies

Cookies... did you say cookies... those are meant to be savored not passed around

Posted

hi

Posted

Hi and welcome! :evil:

Posted

Hi. Settle in and get comfy. You'll like it here!

Posted

Hello and Welcome to our Domain

Yes yes pheed Phee...I wanna see what happens!!!

Posted

Hello and Welcome to our Domain

Yes yes pheed Phee...I wanna see what happens!!!

I phed Phee once, he phell asleep like a little kitten.. hehe i thought he would multiply and have shooting streams of steam coming out of his ears and bounce off walls. *sighs*

Oh yeah.. and welcome to our functionally dysfunctional family Blackandwhite :)

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.