Jump to content

Just Signed Up As A Benefactor..


Recommended Posts

Posted

.... but the description of the transaction reads "DGN $5 Monthly Donation" but I actually signed up for the $11.00, which was reflected in the transaction details.

Just want to be sure this goes through correctly.

Posted

wooo! congrats!! i plan on doing the same once i get a bank that stops fuckin me around with my money!!!

Posted

Thanks very much for the donation-subscription miss critter. Definitely can use it. :peanutbutterjellytime:

If it clears on the expected date, the timing will be perfect as there are a few fees that we have to pay for the domain names which right now, we don't have enough to pay for, but will once this goes through hopefully we will.

There was an cosmetic error (that's now fixed) but the donation is setup the way you intended it.

Thanks very much, can use all the financial help we can get.

Posted

Well, DGN has kept me mentally afloat for many years. I'm glad we're finally in a financial position for me to give back a little.

One more problem - my inbox memory was expanded prior to this change, and suddenly, my memory has been drastically reduced, to the point where my inbox is OVERfull.

Rectify that and we'll be sweet as candy. :)

Posted

I was a Benefactor once. It was great!!

Posted

Rectify that and we'll be sweet as candy. :)

I am pretty sweet, aren't I?

*once again, back on topic*

I should become a Benefactor too.... but I forgot my pay pal account. Once I make some cash money, I'll become one.

Posted

I am pretty sweet, aren't I?

*once again, back on topic*

I should become a Benefactor too.... but I forgot my pay pal account. Once I make some cash money, I'll become one.

I thought of you when I posted that.

But I didn't want to say anything cute and all 'cause I don't want people thinking I want to fuck you or anything.

(inside joke that is probably cracking Candy up right now)

Posted

Well, DGN has kept me mentally afloat for many years. I'm glad we're finally in a financial position for me to give back a little.

One more problem - my inbox memory was expanded prior to this change, and suddenly, my memory has been drastically reduced, to the point where my inbox is OVERfull.

Rectify that and we'll be sweet as candy. :)

Should be working properly now. No one has signed up as a benefactor since my last big member-group wide set of changes, i tried to make sure things were working properly but theres litterally like 1000 settings, hard to check them all.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks again.

I am pretty sweet, aren't I?

*once again, back on topic*

I should become a Benefactor too.... but I forgot my pay pal account. Once I make some cash money, I'll become one.

Yay.

Posted

Have I told you that I love you FC? :D

Posted

Have I told you that I love you FC? :D

Not lately. And you never give me flowers.

Posted

Not lately. And you never give me flowers.

Oh...well...

I LOVE YOU!! Aaaaaaaand here:

@)--)-------

^A rose for you^ ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.