Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Midnight K@nDi Kid! Welcome to DGN :welcome: If you're up for it, tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you a little better...

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

I like the way you spelled k@ndi, now we don't have to fight to the death for the way we spell it, or which candy/k@ndi people are talking about!!

BTW

Welcome to Our Safe Haven! Enjoy your stay!

Posted

I like the way you spelled k@ndi, now we don't have to fight to the death for the way we spell it, or which candy/k@ndi people are talking about!!

BTW

Welcome to Our Safe Haven! Enjoy your stay!

But... we haven't had a fight to the death is so long!! :starwars:

Oh well. :-(

Welcome.

Posted

Welcome =)

Posted

Welcome! In your profile it says the person who told you about DGN was "A girl at leland city club"...

I gave out alot of cards that night, was I that girl...? Just out of curiosity :laugh:. I didn't have my name on the back of the cards like usual.

If you don't remember, I have saucy short red hair that was in pigtails, black boots, red stripey socks, a grey skirt, sheer black shirt (spaghetti straps), with glasses.

Even if I wasn't the one who handed you the card, welcome! :welcome:

Posted

Ah HA! You were the girl I gave the card to near the front of CC sitting around the table (figured it out because I glanced at your profile again).

I'll have to check out your Myspace and add you. Hope you stick around, you won't regret it! :)

Posted

Hello and Welcome to our Domain!

I hope to see you here often.

Dont pheed Phee! It just isnt pretty!

Posted

Hiya and welcome! :evil:

Posted

Welcome to DGN :)

Posted

Hell-O and Welcome

Posted

Hello from the local blood thirsty maniac.

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.