Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's been along time since I posted on here. I'm trying to play catch up with the on-goings here. Right now I'm in So-Cal taking care of personal and professional matters. I miss you guys, but not the cold. Speaking of that, I'm sick as a dog (Tyger Lili too). I'm not sure when I'll be back, but the artist formerly known as Morbid Suicide is in hibernation. I'm having a rough time dealing with this change of pace out here. Everybody is so laid back and chill. I've put a kink in my armor of faith as to what the future holds for me. Perseverance is what keeps me going so I don't lose focus. Not sure what people think of me on here, quite frankly don't care either way. Until later.

-Charlie

Posted

We do not want a Charlie Zombie. Come back soon please.

Posted

Hey Charlie, good to see you're updating us. :) Hope everything works out over there. I remember when I went to California, I didn't have a hard time adjusting to their pace, it was more their outlooks on life. A little skewed. It's all good.

Good luck, and keep us informed please :)

Posted

It's been along time since I posted on here. I'm trying to play catch up with the on-goings here. Right now I'm in So-Cal taking care of personal and professional matters. I miss you guys, but not the cold. Speaking of that, I'm sick as a dog (Tyger Lili too). I'm not sure when I'll be back, but the artist formerly known as Morbid Suicide is in hibernation. I'm having a rough time dealing with this change of pace out here. Everybody is so laid back and chill. I've put a kink in my armor of faith as to what the future holds for me. Perseverance is what keeps me going so I don't lose focus. Not sure what people think of me on here, quite frankly don't care either way. Until later.

-Charlie

Dude!!

seems like yesterday I seen ya at the deli counter....now your in So Cal??!!

where you at?

Howz them Double Doubles?

lovin that traffic?

Posted

Hope you get a chance to enjoy the beaches while your there! Hurry back.

:wink

Posted

Which part of So Cal? We arn't all that laid back.

Posted

I know if I were out there I would try to look up Kit Kat and hang out once.....just a thought.

Posted

Good to hear that you are still alive.

Come back soon!

Posted

See everyone, he's still alive. I told him he had to post something soon, or you'd all think I just killed him and buried him in the back yard and made up the California story as my alibi.

The people where you're at didn't seem that much different than the people here. It was just LA/Hollywood that made me think I was in the land of the pod people. *shudders*

Anyway, I don't miss you one tiny bit. :tongue: Neither does the cat. :cat:

(I kid)

Posted

"I'm not dead yet! I feel fine."

"Nonsense. You'll be stone cold in a minute!"

Posted

There he is! glad everything is going well!

Posted

Hope all goes well for you out there, but come back soon (after the thaw, of course!)

Posted

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Hehe!

Hope everything goes ok...

Posted

Glad to see you're not dead. Wb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.