Brenda Starrr Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 (edited) Pass out, I might.... I meant, that's hot. I apparently just channeled Yoda. Edited August 3, 2005 by BrendaStarrr
Brenda Starrr Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 F*cking Yoda! Shows up at the most inconvenient times. Oh well. You're still scorchingly hot.
Paper Hearts Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 It's just that going down on Yoda (imagining Yoda is actually female and has a wrinkled, green vagina, with stringy white pubes) Is not a wonderful mental picture... You're still hot, it's just...well... You know what? Maybe you can tutor me in the ways of the force. Yeah, that's a very horny thought!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 I can assure you that I am not green anywhere. Unless I'm wearing my green contacts. Actually, I wear Sapphire blue now. So, it is safe to say that there is NO green anywhere. I might have my pedicure done in dark green tomorrow, though. Is that okay, Smouldering Hot Manfruit?
Paper Hearts Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 That's fine, even green breasts are fine, just no green vagina. I do not like them, Sam I Am.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 That just sounds so vile. I mean, who has a green one? Maybe Kermit's mom, but not me.
Paper Hearts Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 Yes, but do you remember the little Doctor Suess story? When the guy finally trys eating green vagina, he loves it!
Paper Hearts Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 Good. Did you notice my non contact, green eyes, that nobody ever mentions?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 I thought that I told you that you have beautiful eyes. If I didn't, then remind me to tell you so.
Paper Hearts Posted August 3, 2005 Posted August 3, 2005 Maybe tomorrow. I have to go home, now-sweetness.
Paper Hearts Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 It's about to. I want to hear Brenda's Yoda impression today: "suck cock, you must", etc. that was really funny!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 *Yawns, stretches, and rolls over* Good morning, hottie.
Paper Hearts Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Good morning my little fecundity bun. Are you ready?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 I don't know what you just called me, but yes.
Paper Hearts Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Fecundity is a very specialized term. It refers to a ladie's extremly high intellect along with her high fertilness at the same time. If someone says you are fecund, it's a very nice compliment. I talked to Stuart last night.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Is that all you're going to tell me about Stuart? Or, do you have more information that I might want to hear, sex muffin?
Paper Hearts Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Stuart said "cool" and that he'd retrieve me from the hideous clutches of Reagan National but he asked that I fly in on a Friday evening, because he works the day, Fridays. I was thinking: Friday is the night that you told me that they have the "goth" night at that club in B'more... If I can't get him to come up to B'more with me, I'll have to have him simply drop me at a metro station where the train will take me out of the DC area and towards B'more (of course, the DC metro, does not connect all the way to Baltimore). This will mean that I'll have to be back to Stuart on Sunday, early enough for him to get me back to airport, without compromising his own work schedule. All of this will mean that I only get to see him long enough to impose on him to taxi me from and to the airport. I think that's a bit rude. I'm not sure If I want to do that to him-it'd be one thing If I had a chance to spend a night with hanging out with him, as well, but ...you know what I mean?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Yeah, that does seem a bit rude. However, if you do want to fly in during the day, I'll come get you. I will also take you back to the airport. It's entirely up to you, sugar plum.
Paper Hearts Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 I think, to avoid fucking with you, similarly, I should either fly into B'more/W'ton or fly into Reagan, taxi to the metro and take the metro as far north as possible and maybe meet you there- I'd be able to get a DC metro mad fairly easliy via the internet.
Recommended Posts