Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*pokes with fencing foil*

Posted

*pokes with fencing foil*

meanie.....

Posted

No, it's a great show of respect... really.

Posted

no pokin me.....

Posted

I was respected once... it was great

Posted

*throws confetti*

Posted

I ate dinner alittle while ago, and it almost literally sounds like there's a thunderstorm goin on in my belly. No, Im not pregnant.

Posted

Holy crap, its early morning......and its raining.

i need cereal....... NOW!

Posted

I think I should move to Spain

Posted

Opted for nature valley sweet n salty bars instead, since i had no time..... had to run forgotten items out to husband at work. :p

Posted

waiter! what's this fly doing in my soup?

it look like the backstroke, sir.

Posted

AHHHH!

wtf?!

seriously......dont do that, man......

Posted

hrm.....

i should be writing..... but instead i think ill watch the rest of burn notice and go to sleep....

Posted

I need to sleep n stuff

Posted

*ponders about things and stuff, and even more stuff and things*

Posted

Gods..... i really didnt sleep a lot last night.... :/

Posted

My nieghbors tried to burn there own house down (lol)

Posted

My nieghbors tried to burn there own house down (lol)

You have weird neighbors.....

Posted

Another exciting day here..... :/

Posted

yeah for Friday.

boo to the dumb people who are already clogging up my morning commute on Woodward!

Posted

It's morning and my water heater is taking a crap... lovely day.

Posted

i still have to work tommorrow. :(

*sits in the corner*

Posted

*twiddles thumbs*

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored..................

Posted

I have puter again

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.