Jump to content

My Internet Had Died But I'm Back


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone. :welcome:

I'm back.

i hadn't been on here long when my internet kinda vanished.

my apologies.

Anyway,

I can't remember most of the questions that i was asked when i first started, but i'm going to give it a try.

my name is Rachel.

I'm a musician, i play viola.

I go to Macomb Community College and have a double major of Math/Science and Music Performance.

I believe something about age was asked, mine is 19.

i can't remember anything else, but it there is anything else you'd all like to know, i probably share it with you.

I'm looking forward to being on here a lot more now that i have my internet back. :thumbsup:

Posted

Dude, whereabouts in Marine City do you live? I might be moving there VERY shortly!

Posted

Dude, whereabouts in Marine City do you live? I might be moving there VERY shortly!

practically in the middle. by the DQ and a small Family dinner.

kinda corner of Parker and West.

That's sweet you might be moving here. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

practically in the middle. by the DQ and a small Family dinner.

kinda corner of Parker and West.

That's sweet you might be moving here. :peanutbutterjellytime:

This is SO awesome! I WILL be moving there. I will be living just down the street from the Jet's Pizza.

Posted

Hi welcome back. =)

Posted

This is SO awesome! I WILL be moving there. I will be living just down the street from the Jet's Pizza.

that is so AWESOME! i pass there all the time!

*does a little dance in her chair* yay, someone is moving out here! XP

Posted

Hi welcome back. =)

thanks!

Posted

that is so AWESOME! i pass there all the time!

*does a little dance in her chair* yay, someone is moving out here! XP

I'm excited too. When I actually move out there, we should hang out sometime.

Posted

I'm excited too. When I actually move out there, we should hang out sometime.

sounds great!

when do you think you're moving here?

Posted

Nice that you came back, man. :thumbsup:

Posted

Nice that you came back, man. :thumbsup:

thanks, it's good to be back! :happydance

Posted

Hiya and welcome back. Or hiya and welcome if I missed you when you first joined.

Posted

Thanks.

oh, and i forgot, and found it again. for those of you who don't know, or want to know:

Current location? Marine City

Where from? Clinton Twp

Gender? Female

Work? Private instructor for Viola and Violin

School? MCC

Kids? not yet thanks

Married? nope

Single? YEP!

Hobbies? vampires, music, drawing, anime, video games, reading, D&D (wow, I'm a nerd!)

How Did You Find DGN? through a friend, and then remembered it when i got my internet back

Other Stuff? not much to say. i like getting to know people, hoping to make new friends to hang out with.

Posted

I don't think I've given you my welcome post:

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Posted

sounds great!

when do you think you're moving here?

Hopefully soon...details are in the process of being discussed. I hope that everything pans out all right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.