Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya and Welcome! :evil:

I couldn't help but notice you are our newest member of the board!! Congratulations!! You have won the right to answer any, all, or none of the following questions as you see fit. Or not.

We are all pretty laid back here, so feel free to join in and post anywhere.

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Hi and Welcome.

Posted

Hi!

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Welcome to Our Safe Haven!

Posted

Hell-O and Welcome

Posted

Welcome to DGN :)

Posted

Hello and Welcome!

I have heard that we have cookies, but I'm not evil enough yet to get one, so I've been told.

If you get a cookie though, don't share it with Phee!

Posted

Welcome to the board. You may have a cookie but only if you share w/ Jadnifer.

Posted

Hello there, come on in and stay awhile ...

Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.