Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What's this I hear about you not being able to make it to our wedding????

Huh?

HUH????

I'm going to hide in my bedroom and cry now. You meanie. Marc was right all along....

*sniff*

*runs*

Posted

Ooohhhhh!!!!!! I'm so sorry! My daughter has play rehearsal all weekend. She doesn't finish until 6:30 on Saturday and they are prone to running late. (on top of that, the play is a hacked up version of High School Musical, ack!) I'm a backstage chaperone and get to frighten the kiddies into behaving while they wait for their scenes.

You and Jeff are such terrific people. It would have been such an honor to be there to witness your nuptials and wish you a wonderful marraige and life together in person. I know you will be as beautiful as ever and can picture the two of you beaming ear to ear.

I hope you post lots of pictures!!!!

Posted

I swear I had nothing to do with any of this!!!!

Posted

I swear I had nothing to do with any of this!!!!

Unless you were thye one scheduling the play/rehersals Marc, I believe you. ;) I'll see you Sat!

We're just bustin' your chops SuzQz. Thanks for the kind words and wishes. We wish you could've made it.

Posted

When is it again? I want to TRY and make it...but transportation is SO hard to find out here in hicksville...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.