Jump to content

I Just Need Some Friends


Recommended Posts

Posted

im 18 years old out of highschool nothing to do until next year when i go off to college just looking for some fun in my stupid ass town of roseville

if u wanna chat or something im always on yahoo messanger: twiztid_cookie

Posted

There is quite a few DGNrs out that direction. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting some of them to have fun with.

Welcome aboard by the way! :happy:

Posted

...I'm from Clinton Twp. Soooo...I guess we're neighbors. :):welcome:

I'll add you on Yahoo, kay?

Posted

Hello.

Posted

Wait till you're out of college, that's when it gets REALLY hard!

Posted

Welcome to the board. We all like having friends... I'd not view that as a minor need. It does take quite a bit of effort sometimes though. That's part of the reason for DGN to make it easier. Although generally the idea is to encourage more "discussion" than chit-chat but both are just fine and encouraged. :yes

Posted

Welcome. :)

Posted

Welcome aboard.

Posted

im 18 years old out of highschool nothing to do until next year when i go off to college just looking for some fun in my stupid ass town of roseville

if u wanna chat or something im always on yahoo messanger: twiztid_cookie

OMG, this is just like this movie, Hard Candy, that Bean and I watched over the weekend.

Posted

Hello and Welcome to our Domain!

We have cookies but I have never gotten one. Will you share with me? Please?

Technically, you aren't supposed to but that will be our little secret.

Don't Pheed Phee though. Just don't. It's bad. LOL

I live in Clinton Twp. with Chernobyl and Raven so maybe one of these days we can get together and go to Trixies on 10 1/2 and Gratiot. It's a cool place to hang out. Have you ever been there?

Posted

im 18 years old out of highschool nothing to do until next year when i go off to college just looking for some fun in my stupid ass town of roseville

if u wanna chat or something im always on yahoo messanger: twiztid_cookie

Homicidal Heathen lives in roseville and I live in sterling heights. Maybe you could start talking to one of us. I'm highly schizophrenic tho so I don't know how much good of a friend I'd be for anyone plus I've been having bouts of depression cuz Tara dumped me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.