Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A heartfelt thanks to all that take the time to welcome new people (either on board or in PMs or both) and do the birthday wishes and post the welcome questions and other such nice things. Its great. Too many people to thank individually and I'm greatful to all of you.

Posted

I wanna thank people too!!!

Thanks everyone for being so great!!! I love my DGN family!!!!!

Posted

I wanna thank some for something somehow.

How about I give out hugs instead. Troy first... ;-)

Posted

Aww. So sweet. I love being a part of this DGN family and love to welcome new members.

Posted

me too! soft kisses for troy and his genius behind this site! and thanks to the mods who do an awesome job regulating the drama in here. if not for you, this place would be a huge zoo... well, a zoo that isn't kept up, cleaned, animals aren't fed and groomed.... lol

HUGS to all, i guess... i love this place!

:grouphug:

^---im the pink one teehee

Posted

Hurray for keeping this going for so long!

Posted
:)
Posted

I don't know what I would do without DGN.

Posted (edited)

I don't know what I would do without DGN.

be bored.. ;)

and have fewer friends.. :(

Edited by hunhee
Posted

be bored.. ;)

and have fewer friends.. :(

Very true. I wouldn't have such great friends as I have found since being on DGN! I love yous guys!

Posted
:crybaby::grouphug:flower:
Posted

I wanna thank people too!!!

Thanks everyone for being so great!!! I love my DGN family!!!!!

And we love you to. Every chance we get. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Very true. I wouldn't have such great friends as I have found since being on DGN! I love yous guys!

We love you to but you can't have my Bud Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Arrrrgh. I usually do it everyday, but lately I've been so swamped. Time has been a luxury lately. :/

Posted

Thanks for my husband. Every day is like my birthday. Except I don't get older. I just get more sex.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.