Jump to content

I Was Gone For A Long Time


Recommended Posts

Posted

Between full time mom all week and working on weekends, I finally get some time to come back, I missed for soo long I don't know if I'll ever catch up, but I'll say hello to all the people I haven't met yet, and another Hello to all the people I already knew :happy:

Posted

Hi and welcome back. :)

Posted

Hi there! :wave

Posted

Yay bunnie! Welcome back.

Posted

I saw one of your pictures yesterday and was thinking about you. Pleasant surprise. Hopefully we can trick you into sticking around.

Posted

WB KB.

Posted

I saw one of your pictures yesterday and was thinking about you. Pleasant surprise. Hopefully we can trick you into sticking around.

I hope I get to spend more time, I don't need tricks, I've missed you and everyone else.

Posted

I only see a few people on here, I work at City Bites (Luci& Ethels) till city club opens, stop by and meet me so I know who you are before you go in (if you're early) I go to the club but don't really know faces to screen names

Posted

I hope I get to spend more time, I don't need tricks, I've missed you and everyone else.

:grouphug

I only see a few people on here, I work at City Bites (Luci& Ethels) till city club opens, stop by and meet me so I know who you are before you go in (if you're early) I go to the club but don't really know faces to screen names

Just come over to the "DGN Corner" area (to the right of the bar by the pillar there) i'll introduce you to anyone and everyone i can think of (if i'm not to hammered that is)

I'd also suggest posting in the "are you going to CC?" topic http://www.detroitgothic.net/f5.html in the nightlife forum so that people know to keep an eye out for you. Just makes for a friendlier time in terms of the DGNrers and such. "Oh YOUR killer bunnie?" Who might not check this introductions section of the board all that much. :biggrin:

Posted

It's great to see you back!

Posted

Glad to see you posting again.

Posted

AS I AM NEW TO THE STREAM, I WILL SAY, HALLOW;

AND HOW ARE YOU?

(but that's more rhetorical, i know parenting!) :shock:

TALK AT ME LATER :jamin

Posted

It's bunny!! She's killer too!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.