Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a heads up. I'm not going to have internet at home possibly for a long time and so I'll be very in and out on the board. I haven't forgotten you guys and I'll be at the club like usual. Keep your fingers crossed for me and my better job searching.

Posted

just FYI - If you happen to have access to a landline phone line you can get free internet here: Juno.com

It gives you 10 hours a month -not a lot but enough to keep in touch. Best wishes on the better job search!

Posted

Maybe there's WiFi nearby your new place? :evil: In any case, I have your phone number. :evil:

Posted

OH NO!! You will be missed! I hope that this situation won't last very long.

Posted

Hurry back :) We will miss you Nienna.

Posted

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :(

You'll have to come visit us at CC :(

Posted

Oh I'm not gone gone... LOL Just won't be on much until I can figure out how to afford internet. I'll still be around and of course at CC.

Posted

I...I...I LOVE YOU!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.