Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi and welcome to DGN :)

Posted

Hey! I'm glad to see you signed up! :jamin:chug:spank:pimp

Posted

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Thanks for the greeting's. I appreciate it. I hope to meet some interresting people here, and keep a long stay. Thanks for sharing the site with me WingedAzrael :)

Posted

Thanks for the greeting's. I appreciate it. I hope to meet some interresting people here, and keep a long stay. Thanks for sharing the site with me WingedAzrael :)

No prob. :wink

Posted

welcome. welcome welcome... don't forget to answer the questions!

and post often

have a cookie... don't share them

don't pheed phee EVER

have a great time

and don't forget to give props to the creator of this lovely hell, Troy Spiral....

:D

Posted

hi! :)

Posted

Welcome to DGN :) Hope you enjoy your stay.. :)

Posted

Welcome!! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

Hellow & Hallow...

Talk at me; I talk back... :jamin

Posted
:welcome:
Posted

hi. :)

Posted

I'm a lowrider myself.

But salutations anyway!

:welcome:

Posted

Hi and welcome to the site! :evil:

  • 1 month later...
Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Posted

Hello!

Posted

I don't know what to say so here's a nifty picture.

ghorid003.jpg

Posted

Thanks for the greeting's. I appreciate it. I hope to meet some interresting people here, and keep a long stay. Thanks for sharing the site with me WingedAzrael :)

Now we gotta pressure you to stick around and answer them nosey questions above, and throw your 2 cents in on a few topics. =P

*pressure*

Posted

Hello and welcome to DGN. Pull up a chair and chat with us. Don't worry we only bite when asked.

Posted

Hello. We own your soul now. :laugh:

Posted

come and be well amongst friends

Posted

hey there! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 147 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.