Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm having some health issues and going to have my dad take me to the general practitioner in the morning. (Its 4am Friday right now so in a few hours) Which if things go like they did last time, I'll end up at the hospital for some tests and such. After that either they'll send me home, or keep me for another day for observation and more tests.

So if there are any pressing issues about the board as a whole contact:

Torn Asunder

Phee

Hunhee

or for individual forums, the moderators listed as leading them under the titles.

Posted

take care troy... we'll see you soon :)

Posted (edited)

Oh...crap! The world...it will now crumble. :tongue: J/k

Take care and try to have a good weekend :grouphug

Edited by Chernobyl
Posted

Feel better soon and see you when you get back. :)

Posted

Take care of yourself. We're already doomed. :welcome:

Posted

I know your already away from the 'puter...

..my blessings fly to you sir...

...BE STOUT..SEE YOU SOON.....

Posted (edited)

get better, ye scurvy bilge-rat!! :pirate:

Edited by torn asunder
Posted

Hope they fix you up and you feel better soon. :)

Posted

Hope all is well.

Posted

be healthy!

Posted

*hugs* Hang in there.. all will be well.

Posted

Hope everything turns out ok and you feel better, Troy. *HUGZ*

Posted

I know it late...but better late than never...TAKE CARE Troy we shall miss you. Get better soon!!!! :doc:

Posted

Thank you very much for all the warm well wishes. It means a lot. :wub: I was worrying about DGN like half the time i was away. The health just took too deep of a downturn and i needed to recover.

It was pretty scary honestly. I need to just take it semi easy for at least a few more days. It took me a bit longer than expected to get back to a tolerable health level.

I'm still not 100% but I'm good enough to operate online. Slowly working through all the DGN "work" stuff, it might be a few days before i get to everything.

Thanks again to the people that expressed concern. I still have to reply to a lot of voice mails / PMs and emails. They are appreciated. :grouphug

Posted (edited)

Good to see our fearless leader is still alive and kicking :wub: ... place seemed kind of hollow without you. :) glad to see you are back... don't over exert yourself or I'll have to :spank

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess
Posted

Wow, somehow I missed this thread, even though I spent the majority of my weekend on the computer. Glad you are feeling a little better.

Weren't you just telling me a couple weeks ago to take it easy? Heed your own advice, sir!

Posted

Welcome back to the Dark Side.

I'm sorry you had to go in the first place. Doctors suck.

:(

Posted

Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Best wishes for you Troy. Hope you feel better soon.

Posted

It's ALIVE It's ALIVE!!! :happy:

I'm glad ur doing better, sorry I didn't post sooner my internet is being wierd.

:animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: GET WELL SOON!!

Posted

Troy when stuff comes up, if you need an ear, please call. I cant fix stuff but I can listen.

Big but gentle hugs for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.