Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hello.

i'm brittany.

eightteen

n00b.

i just joined...

:rolleyes:

Current location? Jackson

Where from? ...Jackson, lol.

Gender? Female

Work? Hinkleys && TCBY

School? just graduated

Kids? no way.

Married? nope.

Single? nope ^__^

Hobbies? singing, gymnastics, painting, dancing..

How Did You Find DGN? friend from necto.

Other Stuff? i wan't a pink pony.

Posted

Welcome to DGN!!!

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! :wink

Posted

Hi there and welcome to DGN. :)

Posted

Can we make Siren scream?

I mean... um... Welcome. :unsure:

Posted
Hello and welcome to DGN! Pull up a chair and chat with us a bit. Don't worry we only bite when asked.
Posted

Can we make Siren scream?

I mean... um... Welcome. :unsure:

heh...

:welcome:

Posted

Hello, :) Welcome to DGN :)

Posted

Greets young one.... AWESOME HAIR

Posted

Pink pony? I gots yer pink pony right 'ere.

russianvogue_pinkpony.jpg

webkinz_pink_pony.jpg

989_pink_pony_2050081722-8608.jpg

Posted

Hi Hi ^_^

Posted

Good evening and Welcome!! :evil:

Posted

Welcome and enjoy the show, Lady Siren. :)

Posted

Hell-O and Welcome

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

HIGH-LOW!! I'm DBK, the annoyance of DGN. I'm easy to spot at City Club, I'm the crippled kid sporting blue hair and goggles!!

We will do everything we can to make you feel welcomed!! And if you have any questions, concerns or comments feel free to voice them!!

Posted

*bump* So she will see her welcome!!

Sorry, I didn't recognize who you were at first when I posted my first reply!! I am SO glad you're here!!

Posted

thanks guys :]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.