Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey just wanted to say that I've been thinking of y'all while I'm stuck out in dial-up land. I miss ya and will be online more often once they bring DSL out to the boonies. I'll post some pic.s of the new place and new skates in a week or two.

Posted

*hugs*

Posted

Hi sweetie. :-)

Posted

yay!! good to have you back!!

Posted

Kat! I feel your pain. I had no Internet at home for three years AND no jobs with Internet.

I hope its gorgeous where you live, to make up for the lack of DSL.

Thanks for all the effort you spent just to show up on the board today.

Take care!

Posted

Hi :) Thanks for letting us know what's up! We'll see you soonish.

Posted

to make up for the lack of DSL.

no matter how many times i see this, i can't help but think dirty thoughts rather than computer lingo!! :whistle:

Posted

I was wondering the other day what happened to you. Good to hear from you.

Posted

We miss you Kat.

And your socks.

Posted

no matter how many times i see this, i can't help but think dirty thoughts rather than computer lingo!! :whistle:

:thumbsup::yes

HURRY BACK!!!

((HUG))

Posted

*huggles* Welcome back!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.