Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

*pokes head in but see's no one around*

Posted

*pokes head in but see's no one around*

*grabs head* OMG wrong head.. :blushing: umm.. sorry I thought... :whistle:

Posted

*Clubs you and tosses you in with the DGN harem*

Good Luck!! :evil:

Posted

'sup, dubh!! :pimp

Posted
HI
Posted

I remember you!!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

*grabs head* OMG wrong head.. :blushing: umm.. sorry I thought... :whistle:

Ok next time warm your hands a little, and there will be no complaints. :whistle:

*Clubs you and tosses you in with the DGN harem*

Good Luck!! :evil:

Sweet! If i'm never heard from again may I go with one hell of a smile on my face. :devil:

'sup, dubh!! :pimp

Far too much life, and not enough hours in the day. *sigh* :help:

I remember you!!

You... Look vaguely familiar but I just can't quite put the face. :no

Posted

*pokes head in but see's no one around*

*wanders by muttering something about Goth penguins*

Posted

hey!!!

Posted

LMAO @ the "shy" DGN greetings you've received..have you people no shame?? We want him to stick around, not turn tail!! For SHAME.. Bloody FECK..

*beats all the degenerates back into the cave, and clubs the entrance GOOD a few times with her shillelagh, so they stay inside* :rofl:

Posted

LMAO @ the "shy" DGN greetings you've received..have you people no shame?? We want him to stick around, not turn tail!! For SHAME.. Bloody FECK..

*beats all the degenerates back into the cave, and clubs the entrance GOOD a few times with her shillelagh, so they stay inside* :rofl:

OMG, someone here actually knows what a shillelagh is? That used to be my screen name years ago and I got sick of explaining it to illiterate 20-somethings.

It's funny how some people, (like myself) can even be socially retarded and shy online. I just assume I have to much of a Darth Vader persona like I do IRL and that people are generally scared. (like IRL)

Posted

Ok next time warm your hands a little, and there will be no complaints. :whistle:

WOW! you really DID feel my hands. :unsure:

heh I love Tux sporting the Reaper outfit.. CUTE!!!

Posted
:welcome:
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ok next time warm your hands a little, and there will be no complaints. :whistle:

Sweet! If i'm never heard from again may I go with one hell of a smile on my face. :devil:

Far too much life, and not enough hours in the day. *sigh* :help:

You... Look vaguely familiar but I just can't quite put the face. :no

"DBK" doesn't ring a bell?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

    • TronRP
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.