Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hungover.

Posted (edited)

anxious.

I'm still waiting for my pics to come back from a photoshoot I did with sexslavetrainer. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

oh and i can't wait to get my mac laptop back from dudeman who was suppose to fix it. ("dudeman" as in the computer guy my room mate knows lol.. as in i don't know his name. lol)

:)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess
Posted
...bit peeved...bit frustrated...
Posted

Like some trends need to go away

Posted

I'm awake. I have algebra I get to sit through today. I hate algebra.

Posted

Like a dork-ass :stuart:

Posted

Not very good.

Could be my monthly anxiety annoyance. :X

Posted

Anxious.

Posted

like a little school girl...just bagged an interview with Dani Filth... :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted
I'm a big ole friek...
Posted

Meh. I'm home from class so at least I'm comfortable.

Posted

Full :biggrin:

Posted

okie dokie smokey

Posted

Severely aggravated and stressed-out, yet jovial. Brooding, a bit. Snowed-in. Slightly hungry. Infinitely patient. That's about it.

Posted
..lil' chilly...very hungry...
Posted

Pain .... grrrrr. Ouch. A lot.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Like my head is going to exploded. I just finished about a 4 hour study session.

Posted

...giddy..

Posted (edited)

Off my "meds." :nut

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

Like I had a new performance exhaust kit installed in my truck this morning, and then all I wanted to do for the rest of the day was drive around.

Like I did do some driving, but it was for stuff that I wanted to do.

Like my truck sounds fucking awesome now and stepping on the gas pedal sounds awesome,

and the truck actually gets up and goes again.

Posted

OK I suppose =P

Posted (edited)

I'm awake. I have algebra I get to sit through today. I hate algebra.

I'm in trigonometry, wanna switch lol?

Today I'm feeling like a cat in heat except I'm not spraying liquids and just want affection.

Edited by thewhiterecluse
Posted

I'm in trigonometry, wanna switch lol?

Trig is easy...

I feel like the dyno cell needs to die...like right now...cooling towers can go to hell!

Posted (edited)

Heat generated from the environment sensed by bundles of nerves and translated into electrical signals picked up by an alien "thing" behind my face.. I think.

I'm still not sure what I'm thinking.

Edited by Scales
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.