Jump to content

How Are You Feeling?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

About says it. I log on and Immediately get hammered about how badly I suck. Pretty much every day. Doesn't matter how many 1000s of hours I put into things. Been that way for like 6 years though. Just gets rough to suck it up at times. I'll get through it, one way or another.

:ohmy::grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Edited by TitsMcGee
Posted

I'm tired, and after taking the Vicoprofen, I feel better.

Posted

*groan*

*croak*

Posted (edited)

Content, I had a good night, made some new friends and saw some previous ones.

Edited by thewhiterecluse
Posted

Fucking pissed.

I didn't get enough sleep last night...kept getting too hot and uncomfortable. I couldn't even get to bed until 40 minutes of lying there. Then my cat kept waking me up. And I woke up 15 minute before my alarm was set to go off.

My mom woke up early to purposely take over the TV because she can't handle the TWO MORNINGS A WEEK I want to watch Max & Ruby. It isn't that fucking bad! Seriously!

And the first thing she says when I wake up? "Why didn't you do the dishes?"

So I had to do the dishes when I woke up because I went to bed earlier last night because I had to wake up early and I had a headache.

And now she keeps calling me crabass.

:dry:

What-the fuck-ever.

Posted

Like my body was hit by a semi truck.. that's how I usually feel after I get out of the hospital.

Like today is a new day, a new beginning and a new start.

I feel hopeful. I feel like I have a great support system and everything will be ok.

Posted

Fucking pissed.

I didn't get enough sleep last night...kept getting too hot and uncomfortable. I couldn't even get to bed until 40 minutes of lying there. Then my cat kept waking me up. And I woke up 15 minute before my alarm was set to go off.

My mom woke up early to purposely take over the TV because she can't handle the TWO MORNINGS A WEEK I want to watch Max & Ruby. It isn't that fucking bad! Seriously!

And the first thing she says when I wake up? "Why didn't you do the dishes?"

So I had to do the dishes when I woke up because I went to bed earlier last night because I had to wake up early and I had a headache.

And now she keeps calling me crabass.

:dry:

What-the fuck-ever.

:rofl: Ruby & Max :rofl:

Posted

Like I feel some shit stirring. I mean it.

Posted

Like if I didn't need the money, I would have stayed home today..

I just pray the vomiting has stopped for sure.

Posted

My foot is killing me..which is not good. When my other foot starting hurting like this it required surgury. I'm also fucking freezing and have to go out in the cold soon to goto class. Grumble.Grumble.Bitch.Bitch

Posted
...grumpy...like it always is when the fugue starts to clear...
Posted

:rofl: Ruby & Max :rofl:

Hey! Max & Ruby is a fantastic show!

Shut up!

:X

Like if I didn't need the money, I would have stayed home today..

I just pray the vomiting has stopped for sure.

:grouphug

I am feeling...mehhh.

lol

I have a math test in a half an hour...my teacher doesn't think I'm cut out for Beginning Algebra. She can suck my balls.

Annnnnd.

I'm actually extremely hyper/happy and kinda horny right now.

LOLWUT?

:cat::happydance

Posted

I feel like the oatmeal I had this morning is trying to claw its way out of my gut...it could also be the three rockstars and four cigarettes I have had this morning...these noises from my gut are so strange :help:

Posted

About says it. I log on and Immediately get hammered about how badly I suck. Pretty much every day. Doesn't matter how many 1000s of hours I put into things. Been that way for like 6 years though. Just gets rough to suck it up at times. I'll get through it, one way or another.

I totally know how you feel. You know what they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.. in our case, good intentions is a road to nowhere. :grouphug

Posted (edited)

Hey! Max & Ruby is a fantastic show!

Shut up!

:X

...I have seen Ruby & Max...Jr.Goat likes that stuff...

:grouphug

I am feeling...mehhh.

lol

I have a math test in a half an hour...my teacher doesn't think I'm cut out for Beginning Algebra. She can suck my balls.

:shock:<--REV

Annnnnd.

I'm actually extremely hyper/happy and kinda horny right now.

LOLWUT?

:cat::happydance

I am feelin' better now...coffee. :drool

Edited by Rev.Reverence
Posted

not too shabby, now that I've eaten.

Posted

I feel like I hate cocaine...but I love how it smells...

Posted

HUNGRY!!!

Posted

:grouphug to Tits, OMG and the rest of you who aren't feeling well.

I feel like I got out of the shower and went out of get my book bag out of my car and my hair froze, lol.

I feel like today is going to be a very busy day, but hopefully will be interesting. Starting a new job is always nerve-racking.

Posted

:grouphug to Tits, OMG and the rest of you who aren't feeling well.

I feel like I got out of the shower and went out of get my book bag out of my car and my hair froze, lol.

I feel like today is going to be a very busy day, but hopefully will be interesting. Starting a new job is always nerve-racking.

OMG a new job!! that's awesome!! You'll do fantastic!!!

Wondering why everyone is getting so sick lately, hoping all of them a fast recovery. Wishing there was more sunlight.. *sighs*

Posted
...um.....some how...I end up feeling like some kinda' asshole.
Posted

Like i cant get moving.

Like i have cramps, *and* this cold from hell.

Like i cant breathe, and when i cough my lungs are full of sand paper.

:(

Posted

OMG a new job!! that's awesome!! You'll do fantastic!!!

Wondering why everyone is getting so sick lately, hoping all of them a fast recovery. Wishing there was more sunlight.. *sighs*

It's just for my externship, not a paying job. But thanks for the well-wishes! Hopefully I'll learn a lot.

Posted

I'm feeling pretty good. :)

For some reason though, I have the sudden oddball desire to commandeer my own personal UFO, fly over some mountains, and then hang out in a redwood forest writing stories on my laptop. Sigh...

Posted

Sore all over, hungry, tired, and unmotivated..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.