Jump to content

What are you about to go do?


Recommended Posts

Posted

About to run over to the HomeHouse to change another load of linens.

Posted

Now that I have taken care of things for the moment, I am about to go relax and meditate for a bit.

Posted

About to run errands

Posted

About to go have fun with CHAINSAWS!!!

Posted

About to get back to work on preparations for this next week's medical and court appointments as well as Saturday's outing.

Posted

About to head out to various locations for various individuals.

Posted

About to start another early morning

Posted

About to head out to all points:

Bank

CVS

Dollar General

Parkway

Meijer

PetSmart

Posted

About to do same as above + Lowe's and maybe Habitat for Humanity

Posted

Headed out on errands...meds, medical accessories, shower build final pieces.

Posted

About to chauffeur to Warren.

Posted

About to get suited up and start the day with grass trimming.

Posted

About to go pull trash cans curbside

Posted

About to go move more stuff.

Posted

Going to work on the lawn mower until the rain starts. If it misses us, then I will cut one more yard before calling it a day.

Posted

About to chauffeur to Rochester Hills

Posted

About to go do lots and lots of yardwork.

Posted

About to go pick up prescriptions, get some gas, fill my lawn machines and get to work.

Posted

About to run a couple of errands

  • 1 month later...
Posted

About to start on yardwork and go from there.

Posted

I should go to bed but I am still just processing everything. I think I will grab a coffee and get an hour of paperwork knocked out.

Posted

Relax & read

Posted

Going to go meditate for about an hour...

Posted

About to go prep all the yards for bulk pickup tomorrow. 

Posted

About to make a late night run to Meijer. Wouldn't want anyone to think I was slacking on my responsibilities.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.