Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, kat said:

The only man you can catch is pokeman.

Makes me think I should change my name to pokeman.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Makes me think I should change my name to pokeman.

Lol!

  • 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

When you are so in love with your own misery if it booty called you you'd stop everything you're doing just to answer and like do stuff. 

 

Edited by kat
Dafuq! Where that come from?
Posted
On 12/29/2016 at 7:31 PM, kat said:

When you are so in love with your own misery if it booty called you you'd stop everything you're doing just to answer and like do stuff. 

 

"In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant. My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known -- no wonder, then, that I return the love." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

When your penis works harder than you do.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, zurgous said:

When your penis works harder than you do.

Haha! I can't believe you really posted it! I'm over here lolling still.

Edited by kat
Posted
3 hours ago, kat said:

Haha! I can't believe you really posted it! I'm over here lolling still.

Better to have it working hard than hardly working though. :D

Posted
7 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Better to have it working hard than hardly working though. :D

One of the many reasons not to miss a "Tool"..or his..tool?

Posted
10 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

One of the many reasons not to miss a "Tool"..or his..tool?

Lol.

Posted
On 1/23/2017 at 9:34 AM, Moe Falcon said:

One of the many reasons not to miss a "Tool"..or his..tool?

But I thought tools were supposed to be useful :p

Posted
5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

But I thought tools were supposed to be useful :p

Now I want to listen to Tool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.