kat (1) Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 (edited) 2 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ PizzaPapalis veggie pizza. It's so good that I actually got a meat eater to try it and they liked it. I surprisingly like the veggie pizza at Subway. I just get the cheese pizza with black olives, spinach, tomato, and onion. The more expensive food cost the less I eat meat lol. Eggs 5 dollars a dozen, smh. Edited January 10, 2023 by kat
TronRP Posted January 10, 2023 Author Posted January 10, 2023 2 minutes ago, kat said: I surprisingly like the veggie pizza at Subway. ~~~~~ Now I've learned something new. None of the Subways around here make pizza.
kat (1) Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 2 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Now I've learned something new. None of the Subways around here make pizza. They don't really advertise it anymore. I have to be that guy lol 😆 TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted January 10, 2023 Posted January 10, 2023 The background looks awesome here, btw! TronRP 1
TronRP Posted January 10, 2023 Author Posted January 10, 2023 Need more stamina. I can't keep getting wiped out like this!!! It's almost to the point that I'm afraid to go to sleep because I know I will oversleep. 😑
kat (1) Posted January 13, 2023 Posted January 13, 2023 Omg Lisa Marie Presley just died and I'm really feeling like wtfed. TronRP 1
TronRP Posted January 13, 2023 Author Posted January 13, 2023 Thinking I had better take care of these property tax bills before time runs out. It's amazing how fast time flies when you have multiple situations that MUST be handled. The thought of all of this is exhausting.
NocteSpiritus Posted January 15, 2023 Posted January 15, 2023 If I should start an etsy store or not for my crochet things. I have a FB page set up for it.
TronRP Posted January 16, 2023 Author Posted January 16, 2023 It's one of those days where you work so hard and get very little done. Everything is just so time consuming.
TronRP Posted January 23, 2023 Author Posted January 23, 2023 I'm going to have to give it up and invest in a new lawn tractor. Nothing went well last year and I do not have the area needed to do a full breakdown and repair. I got caught unprepared last year and I am very thankful that I have such a good natured neighbor, but I do not want to rely on them this year. 😅
TronRP Posted January 25, 2023 Author Posted January 25, 2023 Yeah...they finally got me to download a mobile game. With everything I've got going on, I have no idea when I will be able to get to the level of joining their alliance, however. Free time really isn't a friend of mine.
TronRP Posted January 28, 2023 Author Posted January 28, 2023 So, mice caused a heater system failure due to their fur clogging the air intake. This is the wrong time of year to be without heat. 😑
kat (1) Posted January 29, 2023 Posted January 29, 2023 (edited) I miss babies. I seem to do a really good job at making humans and growing them up to become good adults. Probably cause they want to hurry up and get away from me 🤣 Edited January 29, 2023 by kat
TronRP Posted January 29, 2023 Author Posted January 29, 2023 10 minutes ago, kat said: I miss babies. I seem to do a really good job at making humans and growing them up to become good adults. Probably cause they want to hurry up and get away from me 🤣 ~~~~~ I wouldn't say they want to get away from you, but it is interesting that I often hear people say they miss babies after all of their kids have grown up and left home...empty nest syndrome. One of my mother's friends even had a "mutual understanding" baby with a long-time friend because she missed having a child around. kat 1
NocteSpiritus Posted January 29, 2023 Posted January 29, 2023 Shoulda checked the measurements for the replacement frosted lamp shade before ordering it.
TronRP Posted February 8, 2023 Author Posted February 8, 2023 I'm a little on edge about refreshing my browser for fear I might lose my email account again. Now that I know Microsoft actually discontinued Live.com, I understand why the timestamped is nearly 6 hours into the future.
TronRP Posted February 8, 2023 Author Posted February 8, 2023 Cleaning kitty litter is like playing Treasure Hunt, except you really don't want to keep what you find.
TronRP Posted February 9, 2023 Author Posted February 9, 2023 Wow. I so did not plan a "pass out" in the schedule for today.
TronRP Posted February 12, 2023 Author Posted February 12, 2023 I wiped out too hard with my body trying to recover from this accidental bad water ordeal. I've got to start getting supplies together for when the weather breaks for Spring. It's just difficult when these symptoms have me moving in slow motion. kat 1
kat (1) Posted February 19, 2023 Posted February 19, 2023 On 2/11/2023 at 8:08 PM, TronRP said: I wiped out too hard with my body trying to recover from this accidental bad water ordeal. I've got to start getting supplies together for when the weather breaks for Spring. It's just difficult when these symptoms have me moving in slow motion. Feel better soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now