Jump to content

What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow, I was to busy yesterday...it just kept going and didn't stop until 12:45am this morning.

Posted

Yea I told you, it was a bad discharge.  Anyone could have seen that shit. 

Posted (edited)

Tired yet been sleeping all weekend basically. 

Edited by kat
Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

Tired yet been sleeping all weekend basically. 

I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have). 
 

I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.

 

Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted
15 minutes ago, Soulrev said:

I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have). 
 

I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.

 

Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️

This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 

Posted

This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so. 

 

As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.

 

Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.

Posted (edited)

Today was such ass. No power we had to try and work in the dark with limited outlets to keep laptops charged. I drove home just defeated,  picked up some ribs for dinner and said fuck today.

Edited by kat
Posted

My profession is not worth it. The shit you go through,  the risks you take it's so not worth it at all.

Posted

I think I'm ugly and old and my body looks like shit so I'm undesirable.  

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 8:48 PM, kat said:

I think I'm ugly and old and my body looks like shit so I'm undesirable.  

~~~~~

Not to sound cliché, but your mindset determines how people will see you.  There is nothing that says you cannot put forth an attitude of confidence, if even just for yourself.

 

Mentally view yourself in the most positive light that you can, then live it.

:heart:

Posted
10 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Not to sound cliché, but your mindset determines how people will see you.  There is nothing that says you cannot put forth an attitude of confidence, if even just for yourself.

 

Mentally view yourself in the most positive light that you can, then live it.

:heart:

Thank you.  I was having another crash out. 

Posted (edited)

I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 

Edited by kat
Posted
22 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Not to sound cliché, but your mindset determines how people will see you.  There is nothing that says you cannot put forth an attitude of confidence, if even just for yourself.

 

Mentally view yourself in the most positive light that you can, then live it.

:heart:


This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️


So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable!


Idk that's just me, though. . .


I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.