TronRP Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Wow, I was to busy yesterday...it just kept going and didn't stop until 12:45am this morning.
kat (1) Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Yea I told you, it was a bad discharge. Anyone could have seen that shit.
kat (1) Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) Tired yet been sleeping all weekend basically. Edited September 27 by kat Soulrev 1
Soulrev Posted September 27 Posted September 27 1 hour ago, kat said: Tired yet been sleeping all weekend basically. I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have). I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely. Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻♂️ kat 1
kat (1) Posted September 27 Posted September 27 15 minutes ago, Soulrev said: I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have). I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely. Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻♂️ This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! Soulrev 1
TronRP Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 This is weird. I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything. I'm too old for this mindset. I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so. As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy. Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work. kat 1
kat (1) Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) Today was such ass. No power we had to try and work in the dark with limited outlets to keep laptops charged. I drove home just defeated, picked up some ribs for dinner and said fuck today. Edited September 29 by kat
kat (1) Posted September 30 Posted September 30 My profession is not worth it. The shit you go through, the risks you take it's so not worth it at all.
kat (1) Posted Friday at 12:48 AM Posted Friday at 12:48 AM I think I'm ugly and old and my body looks like shit so I'm undesirable.
TronRP Posted Sunday at 07:58 AM Author Posted Sunday at 07:58 AM On 10/1/2026 at 8:48 PM, kat said: I think I'm ugly and old and my body looks like shit so I'm undesirable. ~~~~~ Not to sound cliché, but your mindset determines how people will see you. There is nothing that says you cannot put forth an attitude of confidence, if even just for yourself. Mentally view yourself in the most positive light that you can, then live it. kat 1
kat (1) Posted Sunday at 06:08 PM Posted Sunday at 06:08 PM 10 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Not to sound cliché, but your mindset determines how people will see you. There is nothing that says you cannot put forth an attitude of confidence, if even just for yourself. Mentally view yourself in the most positive light that you can, then live it. Thank you. I was having another crash out. TronRP 1
kat (1) Posted Sunday at 11:19 PM Posted Sunday at 11:19 PM (edited) I think I'm more sexual than many people. My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping, maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? Edited Sunday at 11:22 PM by kat TronRP and Soulrev 2
Soulrev Posted Monday at 06:20 AM Posted Monday at 06:20 AM 22 hours ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Not to sound cliché, but your mindset determines how people will see you. There is nothing that says you cannot put forth an attitude of confidence, if even just for yourself. Mentally view yourself in the most positive light that you can, then live it. This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍 TronRP and kat 2
kat (1) Posted yesterday at 09:54 PM Posted yesterday at 09:54 PM (edited) On 10/5/2026 at 2:20 AM, Soulrev said: This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍 😊 ty. I'm glad you found someone amazing. Edited yesterday at 10:29 PM by kat
kat (1) Posted yesterday at 09:56 PM Posted yesterday at 09:56 PM Got my nails done, wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
kat (1) Posted yesterday at 10:29 PM Posted yesterday at 10:29 PM Got a dashcam. Have no idea what I'm doing.
kat (1) Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Wondering people's thoughts here on Crista Pike? I started a topic cause why not? Edited 1 hour ago by kat
TronRP Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago On 10/4/2026 at 7:19 PM, kat said: I think I'm more sexual than many people. My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping, maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? ~~~~~ Well, when you think about it, an "old pervert" has to start from somewhere, since they are not born old. kat 1
kat (1) Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, TronRP said: ~~~~~ Well, when you think about it, an "old pervert" has to start from somewhere, since they are not born old. Lol!! What am I gonna do with myself lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now