Jump to content

How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like I’m on vacation again.

Posted

Whoa, felt like I fell off the face of the planet there for a few days.

Posted

Like I started my internship. 2 semesters left until graduation.  May 2026 can't get here fast enough. I hate internships. No pay 😪 Love my field instructor though,  she told me she' was crazy and I said perfect,  so am I! 🤣

Posted
On 11/26/2025 at 10:50 AM, kat said:

Feel like doing some singing. 

You were always good at it

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Tired. Didn't sleep well 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Feeling optimistic.

Posted

Ready for Bed.  Zzzzzzz

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Vindicated...

Great song, too.

Posted

Feels like I fell off the face of the Earth for a couple of days there.  But it felt good to see my father Friday.

 

It feels so surreal seeing how I am just like him, not having grown up around him.  But it's nice to know where I get so many of my traits from.  Turns out, he was the party person in my parents relationship.  And at 80, he still doesn't know how to slow down. 

 

Feels like I'm looking at where I'm headed in the future me...😆

  • Like 2
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Currently, just trying not to feel overwhelmed. 

Posted

Like I'm failing at gaining a phlebotomy job after all the work I put into getting the schooling and degree.

Posted
9 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Like I'm failing at gaining a phlebotomy job after all the work I put into getting the schooling and degree.

~~~~~

2123187449_feel-better-sending-positive-vibes081023.gif

  • Like 1
Posted
On 5/15/2026 at 12:06 AM, NocteSpiritus said:

Like I'm failing at gaining a phlebotomy job after all the work I put into getting the schooling and degree.

 

I got an interview lined up for Monday; cautiously oppotmistic.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/16/2026 at 9:15 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

 

I got an interview lined up for Monday; cautiously oppotmistic.

how did it go? 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Pretty awful

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/21/2026 at 4:45 PM, Slogo said:

Pretty awful

Kinda same.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Feels like I finally mourned my Mother's passing.  I was messed up all day Sunday and very emotionally delicate Monday.  I haven't expressed feelings in that manner since I was very young.

 

Uncontrollable, unstoppable, overwhelming, all-consuming.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/26/2026 at 1:02 PM, et-novum said:

how did it go? 

 

Well, still looking for a job within the medical field.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

 

Well, still looking for a job within the medical field.

My job needs mental health techs. You need a 2 or 4 year degree in psych or sociology but they pay decent. I'm not sure about phlebotomy jobs, though.  Good luck!

Edited by kat
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted


For once I get to post it :(

Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.)

Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.

Posted

I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.