Jump to content

what are you doing right now? (cont'd)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Crocheting a blanket and listening to youtube videos while contemplating several different writing projects.

Posted

Currently watching TV, eating and paying accounts.

Posted

Sitting at the library in an effort to get away from all the drama sourced around the one toxic person I've been trying to cut from my life for a few years now. Reason why they're still around: because of the parents' decision to keep her around in their effort to help her overcome her drug problem.

 

That hasn't worked out well as apparent in the course of 24 hours this past Sunday and Monday.

Posted
2 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Sitting at the library in an effort to get away from all the drama sourced around the one toxic person I've been trying to cut from my life for a few years now. Reason why they're still around: because of the parents' decision to keep her around in their effort to help her overcome her drug problem.

 

That hasn't worked out well as apparent in the course of 24 hours this past Sunday and Monday.

~~~~~

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

Currently working on transaction breakdowns 

Posted

Debating if I wanna grab something quick to eat since I haven't eaten since about 1130 this morning or power through to 8 at the Gathering.

Posted

Posting my SPN drabbles and fan fiction onto a new site similar to Tumblr.

Posted

Uploading a video to youtube and trying to get into the head space for SPN fan fic writing.

Posted

Ordering Pizza, Spaghetti and Lasagna 

Posted

Making a quick stop at the compound before I head back out to Farmington Hills.

Posted

Trying to get my head into writing ... something. I've neglected the fan fiction too long, not exactly sure how to open the original work, and who knows about where to start with drabbles tied to the fan fiction.

Posted

Still trying to write the fan fiction. I blame doing research on something this time around.

Posted

Currently, laughing at this:

large.1216119891_HoroscopesQuotes040219.jpg

Posted

And the same thought that popped into my head: "Why would I squeeze lemons in people's eyes?"

Posted
4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Currently, laughing at this:

large.1216119891_HoroscopesQuotes040219.jpg

 

2 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

And the same thought that popped into my head: "Why would I squeeze lemons in people's eyes?"

~~~~~

It's a metaphor of perception.  It means if you find yourself in a situation life throws at you, there is no way anyone can overlook how you handle it.  It's like saying, "I am here...deal with it" 🤣

Posted
2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

 

~~~~~

It's a metaphor of perception.  It means if you find yourself in a situation life throws at you, there is no way anyone can overlook how you handle it.  It's like saying, "I am here...deal with it" 🤣

"I'm the top, I'm the Colosseum. No, I'm the Louvre Museum. I'm a melody from a Strauss symphony. I'm a Bendel sonnet; nay, a Shakespearean sonnet. I sail on the Nile, past the Tower of Pisa just to see Mona Lisa smile."

Posted
5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

"I'm the top, I'm the Colosseum. No, I'm the Louvre Museum. I'm a melody from a Strauss symphony. I'm a Bendel sonnet; nay, a Shakespearean sonnet. I sail on the Nile, past the Tower of Pisa just to see Mona Lisa smile."

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_61.png

:clap:

Posted

Winchester Bow GIF - Winchester Bow Dean GIFs

Posted
18 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

"I'm the top, I'm the Colosseum. No, I'm the Louvre Museum. I'm a melody from a Strauss symphony. I'm a Bendel sonnet; nay, a Shakespearean sonnet. I sail on the Nile, past the Tower of Pisa just to see Mona Lisa smile."

Damn... I'm SUCH a slacker!  I'm a hairy old guy with seven jobs and STILL no money!  😕

  • Haha 1
Posted

Just got home from hanging out with y'all doing karaoke and introducing Brian to some of my favorite songs from when I was his age :p

'bout to pack a bowl and get my smoke on.

Posted

Trying to convince Tawny to stop attacking my feet so I can get some sleep.  Got to be in Warren in about 6 hours.

Posted

Procrastinating in getting dressed so I can leave the house for the gathering.

Posted

Packing clothes for Monchichis

Posted

Sitting and waiting for the lunch hour to be done so I can do some paperwork for my badge for work. Part 1.1 for job done. Part 1.2 is checking emails for further communication on badge approval (since to my knowledge I don't have any warrents and whatnot out) and job orientation.

 

Then to get the car in for an overdo oil change

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.