Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wishes that he was right now

Posted

Is right on target.

Posted

Is on the roof of target demanding a hottie

Posted

Knows I'm not the demanding type.

Posted

Is at the very least wishful

Posted

Knows that without wishes, hopes, and dreams, we'd all wither away

Posted

Is right about that

Posted

knows a good answer, when she hears/sees it

Posted

Knows that I'd let him know if I disagreed.

Posted

Is letting us know she disagrees

Posted

is really agreeable

Posted

Agrees with a guy in Colorado

Posted

Might have been to Colorado.

Posted

But not the columbine guy though...guns don't kill people, people do.

Posted

Should know that guns make it a hell of a lot easier to kill people... When was the last time I heard of a drive by knifing?

Posted

Knows that knifings are personal, and it'd be a bat or a hammer if not a gun or a knife. Someone's going to die in any case there.

Posted

Maybe a gun supporter

Posted

Not an athletic supporter

Posted

desn't mind a jock or two

Posted

Is incorrect

Posted

Should know I was thinking more like the Blackie Lawless kind, from WASP. Flames & all.

Posted

Hmmm.... has confused me...

Posted

Knows that I'm deep & perplexing at times

Posted

thinks i am wicked and evil

Posted

Thinks that I'm sick and twisted!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.