jynxxxedangel Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Trying to convince myself this beer really DOES taste good..I need to prime my pump for pub-crawling.
Ice Queen (1) Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 thinking about someone that died today wondering if there is any human left in me contemplating food
TitsMcGee Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Getting ready to head to bed, and listening to Stupid Boy by Keith Urban. Gotta love working third shift lol.
creatureofthenyte Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Im about to go put the recycling trash out, then Im going to come back in and flop. Oh and lots and lots of thinking.
Ice Queen (1) Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 looking at the updated Fetishcon info and getting really excited about going! Look out Tampa here we come!
Homicidalheathen Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 chatting on the phone and typing and waiting for something to dry so I can LEAVE!!!
Homicidalheathen Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 looking at the updated Fetishcon info and getting really excited about going! Look out Tampa here we come! Damn that sounds fun!
GothicRavenGoddess (3) Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 spilling my guts, and wanting to hide under a very large rock, because of it.... wait, maybe not... :\
Rayne Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 (edited) Looking at the new Ikea catalog that came in the mail, eating Oreo's and listening to my daughter talk to herself as she is SUPPOSED to be cleaning her room. Edited to add: I also loaded and am running the dishwasher. Taking beads away from the puppy that found their way from my daughters room. And doing homework. While calling various state offices about junk I don't want to be worrying about. Edited August 14, 2008 by Rayne
phee Posted August 14, 2008 Posted August 14, 2008 Trying to figure out why people do certain things that they do... when there can be no constructive purpose behind there actions and will only make things worse.
peelingchrome Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Waiting for my hairs to dry so I can pass out... 4am comes damn early!
Rayne Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Telling my puppy to go lay down because I just found him chewing on the couch. And wondering people automatically assume I'm the only person in the world with a Mac. *shakes head*
phee Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Telling my puppy to go lay down because I just found him chewing on the couch. And wondering people automatically assume I'm the only person in the world with a Mac. *shakes head* I thought Mac meant Mels Awesome Computer But I guess I was wrong
Homicidalheathen Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Wondering why I have to share him with so many others...but I suppose that comes with age. One that there are not as many good ones available as you get older, and two...he does fuck everyone from age -5 to 5-...sluts....I love them...but yah once a month sux
Hellion Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Deleting blow off moronic fake friends off my phone list,LOL!!
Scales Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Ignoring feeling crappy and working on a trance track.
TitsMcGee Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 to scales I'm heading to bed now that I've mellowed out after getting off work earlier.
Hellion Posted August 18, 2008 Posted August 18, 2008 Right now hanging out at the Metal Masters Tour at Pine Knob,wating for Judas Priest to tear up the stage,considering Testament leveled it already,and listening right now to Slayer,and Black Sabbath,From the Dj,and right now Motorhead is about to go on!!
Rayne Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 Registering for my LSAT's! I'm going to LAW SCHOOL!!!!
ManicQueen Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 Medicating myself with cold/flu/cough medicine. Going to get dressed and go to Krogers very soon. I do my grocery shopping at the butt crack of dawn or late at night.
phee Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 Trying to fight the urge to curl up and go to sleep
jynxxxedangel Posted August 19, 2008 Posted August 19, 2008 Cooking a beer-butt chicken, baked potatoes, fresh haricots vert, and buttermilk cheddar biscuits-- all while drinking some beer.
Recommended Posts