Msterbeau Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Trying to figure out this new Metro PCS phone of mine..it has a shit-load more gadgets than my other phone! Just don't press the red button. NEVER push the red button.
Bernadette Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Swallowing more advil, hoping I only temporarily hurt myself, no perm damage (crosses fingers and toes!).
Jessika Fxckin rocks (1) Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 (edited) Washing cloths and eating yummy Edited August 26, 2008 by Jessika Fxckin rocks
Rayne Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Wishing I wasn't cursed with insomnia. Sometimes it has a reason (like often some sort of pain causes it) but sometimes (like now) there is no reason at all.
TitsMcGee Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 eatting some chicken soup hoping that I warm up. I'm freaking freezing for some reason.
Ice Queen (1) Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Enjoying a healthy breakfast of coffee and chocolate chips Wondering how it is that I manage to keep my shape and health
Hellion Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Trying to run machinery and stay awake at the same time.
phee Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Getting chills and feeling blah... trying to figure out a way not to.
Rayne Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Trying to figure out why our payment went up if our interest rate went down ....
jynxxxedangel Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Enjoying my morning commune with the Green Mother, watching "Minotaur", and waiting for my dear adopted uncle to get here-- he's taking me on a motorcycle ride!
Guest Megalicious Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 About to pop a few pills, settle down with the Watchmen and see if I can hopeful sleep of this horrible, unbearably sad mood I find myself in.
asphyxian_doll Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Getting ready to go to the gym and work.....*sigh*...I'm going to be exhausted, but sleeping will be a breeze ^_^
ManicQueen Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Putting my feelings onto paper then burning it.
Black Jack (1) Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Tossing a coin to decide if buying a 500$ car is better then fixing up the van with broken brakes.
Jessika Fxckin rocks (1) Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 (edited) Banging your mom she cums like a faucet Edited August 26, 2008 by Jessika Fxckin rocks
know_buddy_kares Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Banging your mom she cums like a faucet is turned on and nausiated at the same time by this...
Jessika Fxckin rocks (1) Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 is turned on and nausiated at the same time by this... LOL well she the best lay in town ask anyone
jynxxxedangel Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 Getting some firewood ready to have a little patio fire outdoors tonight. Beer, burgers, and baked potatoes (maybe some marshmallows, too)! Alas-- first I must take back all my returnables to the store. I have two LARGE bags full of bottles and cans; I'd say about 20 dollars worth. I loves me beers and sodas!
Black Jack (1) Posted August 26, 2008 Posted August 26, 2008 (edited) Playing "Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaiichi 3 kicking Brolly's ass with a Uub take that Lame Saiyan. Edited August 26, 2008 by Black Jack
Recommended Posts